A Real Date

Dean x Reader
Synopsis : Dean and the reader finally have a chance to go on a date, but it doesn't go the way Dean planned.

Warning: violence. Also it's a little longer than planned.

Music echoed off the walls of the bunker, loud pop type music that usually never played in the bunker. Dean hated that type of music, so the only time you played it was when you were in the bunker, alone, doing research. The boys had left three days ago, on a routine salt and burn hunt. You had stayed back, helping them with research when they called. The rest of the time was spent cleaning (the boys weren't the cleanest people in the world,) baking in the antique kitchen, watching movies, and dancing in your underwear.

It was the third day they had been gone, and you were really starting to miss your boyfriend of six months, Dean Winchester. He and his brother, Sam, were regulars at the diner you used to work at. That was until a Demon decided to mess with it. They killed the Demon, and offered you a chance to stay with them, learning to hunt, and giving you the opportunity to fall hard and fast for a certain green eyed hunter. It was the best decision you had ever made.

Bored beyond belief, you finally decided to spend your time watching a movie. Walking into your bedroom, you look through your small amount of movies, finally settling for (your favorite movie.) It was nice having your own TV in your room. It had taken two months of pleading with Dean before he had finally set the TV up in your room so you could escape from all the masculinity, giving you some much needed alone time.  Picking up the remote, you jumped when your phone rang. Never knowing if you were going to receive good news or bad with a phone call, you answered it, with dread.

"Hey princess, Sam and I ganked that bitch. We'll be back at the bunker in about 15 minutes. Why don't you put something pretty on, and meet me at the Impala. We can spend some time together without Sammy pestering us." Dean ordered, before hanging up, not giving you the chance to respond. Usually it ticked you off, but today you were too excited about a real date with Dean, it had been so long since your last one. Rushing into your bathroom, you curled your hair, added eye shadow, mascara and tinted lip gloss, before walking over to your closet. Reaching into the back, you brought out the dress. You weren't much of a dress girl, jeans and t-shirts were the way to go, but you had seen this dress one of the few times you had been in a mall, and fell in love with it. It was dark green and short, ending at the mid thigh. It had thin straps, and was very low cut in the back, showing off your smooth back. Sliding it over your head, you then find your only pair of high heels, a standard black pair that went with everything. Taking one last look in the mirror, you smooth the dress down, hoping Dean would like it.

Two minutes later, you made your way to the bunker door, when it opens, and Sam walks inside. "Hey Y/N, looking good. Dean's outside by the Impala."

Sliding your jacket off the hanger by the door, you walk out, and immediately see Dean leaning against the Impala. They must have stopped somewhere on the way home, Dean was clean shaven, and was wearing the first dressy button up shirt you had ever seen him wear. He looked amazing. He opens the door for you, before climbing into the driver seat. Reaching for your hand, he says, "I've missed you princess, it was boring with just Sam."

Within ten minutes, Dean pulls the Impala into the parking lot of the nicest restaurant in town. Worried that it would be too busy, you look around, surprised by the lack of cars in the lot. Dean opens the door for you again, you could get used to this you thought to yourself, as he placed his hand on the small of your back, walking you into the restaurant. The hostess immediately shows you to a table.

Before glancing at the menu, Dean takes his hand in yours, brushing his thumb across it. "So, Y/N, I want to apologize. I'm sorry that we haven't had enough time to do this," Dean gestures at the restaurant with his hands.