Chapter 30

Jade’s POV

“It’s so good” I moaned. He pinned me back into the bed. “My turn to make you feel amazing” Zayn promised....

Zayn’s hot finger tips trailed down my body. My eyes locked his hazel ones, finding them full of lust. Zayn pulled my hips up and wrapped my legs around his shoulders. He placed gentle kisses on the inside of my thighs. I bit my lip to suppress the moans.

“Come on baby let it go” Zayn’s sexy voice commanded.

Zayn’s hot breath fanned my lower region, leaving me breathless and anticipating the rest. “Z” I begged. “What do you want Jade?” Zayn teased.

“Please” I whispered. Thankfully Zayn stopped humiliating me long enough to begin his magic.

He kissed and sucks and bit at my clit, leaving me in a whimpering mess. My forehead full of sweat and nerves on edge. “You like that?” He whispered, looking up at me. I nodded as he continued his torture.

Suddenly I felt a finger slip in. My walls clenched around him. “Jade relax, I will never harm you” Zayn promised. I felt him move his finger in figure eights. My breathing got heavier. I noticed Zayn had sweat dripping down his forehead.

“Jade do you want this?” Zayn asked. “Zayn I wouldn’t want anyo

ne else in the world to take my virginity” I replied. “It’s my pleasure” Zayn said before leaning over and grabbing a condom from his bedside table.

I watched him role it down his thick, long, throbbing length. “Baby I know it will hurt and I’m sorry. I hate hurting you and I would take the pain away for you. I promise it gets better beautiful. I love you” Zayn told me.

“I love you Zayn” I replied as he gently pushed in. My eyes squeezed shut in pain. “Breath Jade” Zayn murmured in my ear. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He looked like a god above me. Zayn waited for me to adjust to his size. “Move” I whispered. Tears pricked my eyes as Zayn began thrusting slowly.

“I’m not gunna last long. You’re so tight” Zayn growled. The pain was intense but somehow the pleasure overtook my senses and I rocked my hips under Zayn. “Faster” I growled. Zayn’s pace increased and my eyes rolled back into my head. Moans slipped from my mouth.

Zayn’s POV

I was so scared of hurting her, but the moans and profanities that slipped from her mouth made me think she was alright.

“Do you want me to stop?” I asked. “No baby” Jade replied. I kept thrusting, feeling that I wouldn’t last for long. I felt Jade’s walls clench, signalling she was ready to orgasm. “Come undone for me” I growled. I felt her hit her high and release at the same time as me.

We lay in each other’s arms, catching our breath. Eventually I peeled my sweating body from her beautiful one and disposed of the condom. I wrapped my arms back around Jade as she tried to cover herself.

“Baby I hope it didn’t hurt too much” I told her. “It was amazing” Jade breathed.

“You don’t have to cover yourself baby” I whispered, but Jade was already asleep in my arms.

And there we have the first intimate Zade moment! Vote and comment loves xox I love yall