Chapter 6

Zayn's POV

"Congrats Liam" I said as Liam emerged from the changing rooms.

"T'was an easy fight" Liam laughed.

"We need to celebrate it anyway!" Niall said. I chuckled at the Irish lad, always up for a pint or two.

"To the pub!" Louis shouted at us all and Harry ran to keep up with him while Liam and I got in Niall's red car. I sat in the back and pulled out my phone.

Jadey babe <3 x: What you doing? :) x

Me: Going out for a drink with the lads ;) xx

Jadey babe <3 x: Don't get in too much trouble :P x thinking of going for a run now x

Me: Have fun love xx

I put my phone away as we arrived at the small pub. The five of us walked in.

"To Liam" Harry yelled as we clinked our beer mugs together.

"To Liam!!" We all shouted in unison.

~

"We should leave" Liam said as he looked at the time. Sure enough it was almost 2am and the pub was closing.

"Where is Harry?" I slurred. Liam, Niall, Louis and I walked out of the pub to find Harry on the ground passed out. Louis went over to see if he could be awakened. But my attention had been diverted elsewhere. A black van pulled up and two burly men stepped out.

"We have the girl now where is the money?" One of them demanded. I pricked my ears up.

"Are you sure it is her?"

"100%. Mr Hawke's daughter has always been beautiful"

Mr Hawke. It couldn't be...

My eyes trailed to where the girl was being carried out of the van. By now Liam and Niall had noticed as well. "Jade" I breathed as I saw her.

In an instant I was tackling one of the guys to the ground, Niall and Liam had the other two. Louis and a now awake Harry rushed over to Jade and started untying her. It was only a matter of time until all the men were unconscious and we possessed a few bruises ourselves.

I carried a crying Jade into the car as Liam drove us home.

~

Jade's POV

"Who was that?" Louis asked me.

"I don't know" I mumbled.

"What did he want?" Niall asked.

"To hold me ransom for Dad's money" I whispered.

The car fell silent. Awkwardly silent.

"Jade I think you should stay with me for a while" Zayn finally said.

I just nodded, unable to process anything at the moment.

The car came to a stop and Niall jumped out. We kept driving until we got to Louis and Harry's flat.

"Take care" Harry said to me before Liam pulled away from the curb.

We drove to Zayn's flat and said goodbye to Liam. As soon as we were in the front door Zayn engulfed me in a hug.

"Did they hurt you?" He asked, concern filled his hazel eyes.

I didn't know what to say. How do you explain it?? The feeling will haunt me forever...

A/N ... 3 votes for the next chapter!! ilysm xx