Chapter 29

THE ZERRIE ENGAGEMENT!!! xoxox ship it so hard!

Follow my instagram @niallersslut_ and @corinne_Official

If any of you make edits on this book you can tag me in them bc I love seeing your work!

Jade’s POV

“Principal Burke you wanted to see me?” I asked stepping into his office. “Yes Jade. Take a seat” he gestured to the small wooden chair...

“Jade you have missed a lot of school and in order to pass year 10 we have a series of exams we would like you to take” Mr Burke started.

“Here are some sheets and text books with information everyone learned while you were away. Since it is only 4 weeks until the end of the year I’ll give you 3 weeks to study and then you will take the exam on the last Monday” He continued.

“Thanks so much” I replied. I grabbed the books and went to my locker to put them in my bag.

I opened my locker and shoved them in. When I closed my door a familiar body leaned on the locker next to mine.

“Zayn” I breathed, as he engulfed me in a hug. “Jade princess I’ve missed you” Zayn told me. His eyes screamed pain and hurt.

“I’m sorry about everything” I whispered.

“Baby look at us. We can get though a war together. We’ve come too far to back down” Zayn spoke softly as he pressed our bodies together.

“I love you” I said as we connected our lips in a loving kiss. The raw emotion that ran through the kiss was extreme.

“I love you baby” Zayn replied. “After school come sleep over” Zayn smirked. “Sure” I replied.

No one could stop me from being with Zayn.

~

Zayn’s POV

“You’re so beautiful” I muttered, tucking a strand of hair behind Jade’s ear. We were currently cuddled up in my bed watching The Perks of Being a Wall Flower. Jade giggled as I pulled her in closer.

I kissed down her neck and across her collar bones. She let a few hot moans slip from her mouth and I laughed. “Let me hear you babe” I whispered.

My hands trailed slowly up from Jade’s hips across her smooth skin onto her belly. They slipped inside her t- shirt as I pulled it over her head. My eyes widened as I took in the sight of her breath taking chest.

“Can I?” I asked her, looking directly in her eyes to make sure she was ohk. “Yes babe” Jade moaned and with her consent my hands gently massaged her boobs. The feeling was something I was so used to yet it felt so foreign with Jade. She was so fragile, so dainty, and so innocent.

My mouth latched onto her nipple as I sucked, causing profanities to slip from Jade’s mouth.

“Zayn stop I want to do something for you” Jade said. I removed myself from her addictive body as she fumbled with my belt. I helped her peel the jeans from my legs. I lay on the bed in just my boxers. Her face blushed pink when she saw how strained I was.

“This is what you’ve done to me” I growled as Jade palmed me through the fabric. I hissed as she began peeling the fabric from me. My erection sprung free and Jade grabbed it in her small palm. “Jade” I hissed, as she began moving her hand slowly up and down.

“If you go any slower I’m going to come now” I groaned. “This better?” Jade asked as she moved her hands faster. I nodded as I threw my head back in pleasure.

I felt a familiar feeling build up in my stomach. “Jadeeeeee” I moaned as hot come leaked onto Jade’s hand.

I brought her hand to her mouth. “Taste princess” I whispered as I watched her suck it off her fingers.

“Baby you have no idea how hot this is” I growled.

“It’s so good” Jade moaned. I pinned her back into the bed. “My turn to make you feel amazing” I promised ....

Comment and vote xoxox love you xx