Chapter 11

Jade’s POV

“I wanted to take you somewhere special to me” Zayn said.

“Zayn this is amazing!” I replied.

I looked around the deserted beach with a picnic rug spread out on the sand. There was a basket of food on the rug and a lot of pillows. It just looked like something out of a movie. Definitely not my life.

“I’m glad you like it Jade, but you haven’t seen anything yet” Zayn smirked, grabbing my hand and leading me to the blanket.

“Zayn I don’t know what to say?” I blushed and looked down. Zayn cupped my chin in his large hands.

“I wouldn’t know what to expect you to say, I’ve never taken a girl on a date like this” Zayn’s raspy voice said.

“Didn’t expect this type of thing from you” I smirked. Zayn pulled me into his arms.

“Maybe you’re special to me” Zayn said softly, but I still heard.

“Maybe you’re special to me too” I replied and kissed his cheek.

“Come on let’s eat” Zayn smiled. I looked at the spread of food Zayn made. Cupcakes and sausage rolls.

“Zayn this is just too cute” I giggled. Zayn pulled me closer and started feeding me a sausage roll.

We sat like that for hours. Laughing, talking, sharing stories, eating and occasionally stealing a few kisses. It was a perfect night.

“I should get you home” Zayn said glancing at his phone. One am. I guess it was pretty late and the warm breeze had long gone.

~

“Thanks for a good night” I said as Zayn pulled me in for a mind numbing kiss. I felt drunk as our tongues danced in each other’s mouths. The feeling was addicting.

“Goodnight beautiful” Zayn said before disappearing into the night. That boy is full of mysterious surprises.

I couldn’t help thinking about what he meant when he said I was special to him. Maybe I wasn’t just another girl. I would like to be his one. But the thought of being a belonging was scary. He could break me. He could hurt me. But I trust him... My mind swirled with these thoughts as I fell asleep.

~

Zayn’s POV

I scanned the surf for any signs of danger. Didn’t seem to be any. I smiled as I sat down just relaxing and waiting for a tourist to come ask some lame question. 

“Hello” A high pitch feminine voice said, breaking my thoughts.  I looked to see a tanned blonde in a blue bikini, not leaving much to the imagination.

“Hello can I help you?” I asked the girl.

“Well actually you could take your top off” she giggled bravely. I took it off. No harm in getting a bit of sun right? The girl came and sat next to me and entwined our fingers.

“Um what?” I said but was cut off by her crashing her lips to mine. Normally this was how I got the ladies but now it felt so wrong.

The girl pulled away and walked off winking. I turned around only to see Jade standing there trying to fight back tears.

“Jade wait” I called but she ran down the beach. It is hard running on the beach and I had the home advantage.

I cornered Jade amongst the rocks. “Jade listen” I cooed.

“How could you” She screamed, her body shaking.

My mind was whirling. My head hurt so badly. I just wanted to wrap my arms around her.

“Jade she forced herself onto me” I whispered.

Jade just looked blank. It was ripping my heart into thousands of pieces seeing her like this.

“Zayn I trusted you” She murmurs. “You have to trust me now. I don’t even know her” I pleaded.

Minutes of silence passed and my body was about to collapse. Jade wasn’t speaking and I was out of words. I needed her to believe me.

“Zayn I want to know if what we have is real.” Jade stated...

6 votes and 35 reads for chapter 12 xx Love you all :)

Who ships Zade?