Chapter 21

Dedicated to the beautiful hazzas_cuupcaaake thanks so much for reading all my books xx :)

Jade's POV

"Why can't you tell me anything" I sobbed into Alexis's arms. "Because for Zayn's safety I can't" was the reply I got once again. Zayn had been gone for 4 days now and it confused me so much. Alexis assured me there was a reason.

Over these last few days I have realised I barely know Zayn. If Zayn ever returns we will have to have a serious talk because he can't keep screwing with my emotions.

"Jade some flowers for you" Shae said bringing them to me. Shae and Ariana were confused as to where Zayn and Harry went to.

"Thanks" I mumbled taking the bouquet in my arms. It was a bunch of beautiful carnations in every colour. There was a note on it too.

Jade,

Please read the letter attached. Don't tell the girls about what you have read.

I will also understand if you don't want to see me again. And yes I am coming home.

Love always Z xx

My fumbling fingers opened the letter carefully and I began reading. Tears fell down my face as I saw how bad Zayn's childhood had been. I found out about his work for Paul and to be honest it scared me. I wish I could take away Zayn's pain but we both know that it can't be done. I guess I have had a rough childhood too but at least I can fix mine.

The saddest part is that Zayn thinks I don't want to see him again. Heck all I want is him. Zayn Malik stole my heart and there is no way I'm taking it back. I know I have his and its all I need.

The tears kept pouring the more I read. It hurt to see how pained Zayn has been. How he hasn't seen his sister since he was sent way.

~

"Hello" I said to the blocked number who called me. I was silently praying it was Zayn. I have so much to tell him. Even though I need time to let it sink in, I know everything about what he has done and what he is doing.

"Jade how dare you leave the country and rehab without telling us?" My father screamed through the phone.

"Dad I was told I could" I replied. I hated making Dad upset at me. But I've realised all my parents do is bring me down. It's not healthy.

"I've never met this Zayn guy who took you away from the help you were getting" Dad boomed.

"Dad..." "No Jade. How can I have an anorexic daughter who cuts herself and then flees the country with a punk" I was cut off. I felt my body start to shake.

"I'm not anorexic anymore. I've been clean the whole time I've been here with Zayn" I replied, trying to sound strong. "You should be back at school studying like a good student. How do you think your mother feels seeing headlines about her not being able to raise a child?" He spat.

"Hopefully she starts reading some parenting books" I spit back. "Jade" Dad warned but it was too late.

"No Dad. You never had time for me. I have never been good enough. You and Mum are the reasons I got too skinny. Because you always called me fat. I cut myself every time you would insult me. At school I could never be me because I tried to protect your reputations as well as my own. Zayn makes me happy. He makes me feel it's worth living and most importantly he makes me feel alive." I screamed.

"Jade you are to return to England and break it off with him" Dad hissed. "No. I would give up the rich girl life to be myself. All I want is Zayn. I don't want your money or mums left over designed clothes. I want him" I said before hanging up.

That was when I confessed to myself I don't want to be rich. I just want to be loved.

A/N please keep voting and sharing xx Love you all :) I'm going to Adelaide soon! Anyone from Adelaide haha??