Chapter 4

Zayn’s POV

I waited in the English room for Jade. You could say I was mildly excited for this but the other half of me was bored. I didn’t volunteer for this; I was told I needed to do it if I wanted to get into a good university. I wanted to be an English teacher. While I was young I just wanted to live and be free.

“Hi Zayn” Jades angelic voice broke my thoughts.

“Take a seat Jade” I smirked. I watched Jade sit and take out her book.

“I just don’t get spelling or how to punctuate,” Jade groaned.

“I don’t get why you’re keeping secrets from everyone,” I said playfully. I saw Jade tense up. I took this advantage to lean in closer. “Jade I’m taking you out for dinner tonight and we are going to talk about this” I breathed on her neck.

“No” Jade said firmly. “Yes” I corrected her. “I’ll pick you up at 10, wear something sexy” I smirked.

Jade looked so innocent and uncomfortable. “Now let’s look at this question” I said changing the topic back to English.  My hand brushed hers accidently and I felt sparks fly. Jade’s face went red so I suspected she felt it too.

My phone started ringing and I answered it.

“Zayn” Harry’s voice said.

“Haz” I replied. Harry never called unless something was up.

“Liam wants us to watch him fight tomorrow night,” Harry stated. I tensed at his words and fake coughed. Jade didn’t need to know our plans.

“Zayn?” Harry asked.

“Yeah I’ll be there, I can’t talk now” I rushed before hanging up.

“Now Jade back to you my love” I smirked. “Right I don’t understand this” she pointed to a question and I helped her.

~

Jade’s POV

I searched my giant closet for something to wear. I wasn’t going to wear something slutty but it still had to be sexy. Heck why did I care? I grabbed a pair of washed out jeans and put on a top that went down to my midriff. It was black and made of leather. I put on a pair of black heels.

I straightened my hair and did smokey eye. I glanced in the mirror. I was happy with my sexy look. It wasn’t slutty, just pure sexy. I looked at the clock, 9:32. Zayn would be here soon.

I quickly had 2 diet pills. I can’t even remember the last time I happily ate. I sat down and had a rest before Zayn arrived.

“Jade, Zayn is here” My Mum called. Great I didn’t even know she was home. I grabbed my clutch and raced down the marble staircase. I almost froze in shock when I saw Zayn.

He was wearing a white shirt and black jeans but he looked gorgeous. “Hi” I said, my cheeks blushing.

“Bye Lily” Zayn said to my mother as we walked to his car. Zayn opened the door for me like a gentleman.

“Ditched the motorbike?” I laughed. “I thought the car was more romantic” Zayn smirked as we drove away.

We were driving not long before we pulled up at a night club. “Zayn” I said quietly. “Yes Jade?” He asked.

“I’m still 16, I’m 17 in July but seriously I can’t go to a club” I muttered. “Don’t worry babe” Zayn smirked grabbing my hand as he lead me into the venue. We even managed to get past security. My second worry was the alcohol. I had never drunk; I had only ever heard bad things about it. The scariest part of alcohol is the fact that it makes you speak the truth. That is something I never want to do!

“What do you want to drink Jade” Zayn asked. “I’m right” I barely whispered. Zayn heard and smirked.

“I won’t force you to drink Jade, the truth will come out other ways” He laughed as he gulped down his beer.

Oh . My. God.