Chapter 28

Hey guys. This is how updates will work. There are about 4 more chapters before I go away. I will pre write 2 or 3 chapters of both fanfics and try and pubish over there. I will still update every weekend but I will update Confesstions of a rich girl one weekend and Don't let me go the next week and alternate. This means an update everyweek if you read both!

Sorry I will try writing enough to update Confessions of a rich girl weekly but otherwise thats how it will work. Love you all and I will miss writing so much. Thanks to everyone who voted xx Corinne

~~~

Jade’s POV

I hadn’t heard from Zayn all week. It didn’t help that my father had blocked him from calling or texting me. I know he got my letter but that’s the last I’ve heard.

I miss him.

Zayn went into shock and self harmed because he thought I was dead. As crazy as it sounds I find it incredibly touching and heart-warming. It’s obvious he cares and has strong feelings for me. Mum sees it too, if only Dad could realise it before it’s too late.

I talk to Demi every day. She tells me how Zayn’s having a week rehab before he flights home. He is getting better and is looking forward to being with me. His forbidden lover.

I got dressed into skinny blue jeans and put on a floral spaghetti strap top. I curled my honey coloured hair and applied makeup. I know Zayn hates it when I wear makeup but no matter how much rehab I have, I’ll always be a little insecure.

I grabbed my bag and headed to school, for the first time in 5 months. It was almost the end of the year. It dawned on me that this was Zayn’s senior year. I would only be finishing year 10. I decided not to think about it.

~

People smiled at me as I walked through the doors. Britt and Lucy ran up to me but I brushed them aside. I found Ariana, Shae and Lexi. Although Zayn thought Lexi and Harry and the unborn baby were in the crash they had gotten off in Germany too.

“Hey Lexi, why are you at school?” I asked. “I’m finishing senior year. I haven’t told anyone about being pregnant. I’m only a few weeks in” Lexi smiled. Harry hugged her from behind. “When we finish this year we are moving into a small house together. Dad offered to pay” Harry told me.

“Have you heard from Zayn?” Shae asked me. “No Dad has forbidden me” I muttered. It was embarrassing that I had a father who didn’t care about my life, but he still forbids me from seeing the one person who cares for me.

“I didn’t think you would let that stop you” Ariana smirked.

“When he is back in London nothing will stop me” I giggled.

“I’m glad he is working things out with his Dad and sister” Harry suddenly said. “So am I” I told Harry.

“When Paul took him in he wanted his father back. Then it turned to pure hatred of the man.” Harry enlightened me.

I nodded, understanding the hate that had taken over Zayn’s soul.

“I think we are all better now” Harry almost whispered. I still heard.

“Well I better get to class” I said before running off to literature.

“Welcome back Miss Hawke” My teacher, Mrs Summers said. I looked around the class and everyone seemed happy to see me. I smiled back, genuinely. “Principal Burke wants to see you in his office at recess” Mrs Summers told me. I nodded and took a seat next to Britt. I was ready to forgive them for being heartless when I went through rehab.

“Hi” Britt smiled. “Hey” I replied.

“Shh. No talking. More writing” Mrs Summers yelled. I giggled as I got to work.

“Principal Burke you wanted to see me?” I asked stepping into his office. “Yes Jade. Take a seat” he gestured to the small wooden chair...