Chapter 25

Zayn’s POV

“Zayn Malik you had a fucking life of crime?!”

“It was better than the life you gave me” I snarled. Jade was still wrapped firmly in my arms and I wasn’t planning on letting her go. I’ve hurt her and scared her enough.

“Jade are you the bad influence on him?” Dad asked Jade. I gripped onto her even more tightly.

“Hell no Dad! Jade stopped me from doing it” I spat.

“I didn’t know Zayn back then” Jade’s sweet voice spoke. Her tone melted my heart.

“Zayn what did you do?” Dad continued his interrogation. “Yasser just leave it” Jade said.

“And to think I was going to ask my son to move back in with me and my wife” Dad said.

Wife. The bombshell had been released. My heart had frozen but not my mouth. “I’m offended you thought I would move back in” I growled.

It was all going well. I knew how much Jade wanted our relationship repaired.

I grabbed Jades hand and walked away. My mind was whirling. How dare he just get over Mum like that? I wanted to hurt him, but I didn’t need Jade scared.

“Zayn” Jade whispered, as if she was afraid. I pulled her into a hug. “I’m sorry baby. It’s such a mess” I told her. “We can work through it” Jade’s voice cracked.

“I want to go back to London, continue at school.” I confessed. “I don’t know if I’ll be able to go back” Jade murmured. It had been a long and painful journey for her since she was put in rehab.

“I’ll protect you. Ariana, Shae and Lexi will be there” I encouraged.

“Yeah but what about my family?” She asked. “Jade would you consider moving into my flat?” I asked, a smirk across my lips. Jade lent up and kissed me softly. “Yes” was the only word she needed to say.

“Let’s pack now” I dragged her into the hotel room and texted harry to let him know we were leaving.

“I want to try and work out things with my parents” Jade whispered. “I understand baby, I just can’t lose you” I replied softly. “Either”

Harry and Lexi burst through the door to our room. “We want tickets home” Harry puffed.

“Jade! Zayn! I’m pregnant!” Lexi squealed. I ran over and man hugged Harry. “Congratulations man” I patted him on the back.

I looked over at Jade who was feeling Alexis’ stomach. “Maybe I should study nursing” Jade suggested, to no one in particular.

“That would be a wonderful career” I told her.

“Is it a girl?” Jade asked Lexi. “We don’t know” Lexi smiled at Harry.

“I’ll book the tickets now” I announced, opening my laptop. “We fly out tomorrow morning” I explained.

I hugged Jade tightly. “I can’t wait to be home” I said. “Same baby” Jade replied. I needed to be away from my father. I also needed to go back to school and so did Jade. We had a lot of unfinished business back in England.

~

“I’m sorry sir the plane is booked out” The manager told me. “But I have 4 tickets” I growled.

“Look I’m sorry only 3 of you can come. I’ll put you on the next flight.” I was informed.

I sighed. “I’ll see you guys soon” I said. Harry and Lexi needed to get home the most.

I hugged Jade goodbye as she boarded the plane. “I love you” she said. “I love you” I replied.

I sat around the airport waiting. It was still 4 hours until my flight. I turned on my phone and cheeked the news widget.

Plane 797 from Paris to London crashed. My heart shattered into 1000 pieces.

Vote for another update <3 love you