Chapter 9

Jade's POV

I sat on my bed, mindlessly scrolling through instagram. I looked at the pictures of skinny bikini girls and sighed. Why couldn't I be like them? I went to my bathroom and got out my fake tan moisturiser. Worst part about London was the fact that it was almost impossible to get a real tan

.

I got in the shower to wash my light brown hair. The scent of cherry filled my nose as I lathered it up. I washed my body with honey milk wash. I stepped out and dried off, admiring my now darker skin tone. It looked good on me.

I put my hair in a messy bun with a red ribbon tied around it. I slipped on my ripped jeans and red Hollister hoodie. I put on my black vans and grabbed my black Gucci purse. I added light natural makeup.

~

"Hey Jade" Zayn's raspy voice spoke. I turned around to find him in my room.

"What?" I asked confused.

"The door was unlocked" He smirked.

"Oh. Well hey" I smiled. Zayn looked good in his jeans and leather jacket.

We left my house and walked the short distance to the carnival, our fingers entwined. I could feel the electricity running through me. I wondered if Zayn felt it. Probably not. He has had so many flings; I'm sure he thinks I'm next.

"Let's go on the Ferris wheel" Zayn said dragging me into the line. I giggled and followed him. We weren't waiting for long when we were let on. Zayn stepped in and I followed. He sat and pulled me onto his lap.

"Zayyyyn" I whined trying to get off him, but it was no use.

"Jade you need to trust me" Zayn spoke softly. I looked him in the eyes. I saw a mix of care and hurt almost.

"I would protect you from anything. I can save you from yourself" Zayn's husky voice whispered, as he held me tight.

Suddenly the Ferris wheel lifted from the ground. I admired the view from the window. Our cart stopped at the top. I looked down everything looked so beautiful from up here.

"It's gorgeous" I said.

"I've never seen you genuinely happy" Zayn observed. It was true. Zayn was making me happy.

~

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked Zayn as we walked, hand in hand, around the carnival.

"Sure babe" Zayn said holding my gaze.

"Why do you fight and sleep around?" I muttered.

"I honestly don't know" he replied. I could see in his eyes he meant it.

"Have you ever had a relationship?" I asked, barely audible.

"No" he finished.

We went on a few more rides before we walked home, the warm air surrounding us.

"I'll take you out tomorrow at 12" Zayn told me.

"That would be nice" I replied happily. Zayn pulled me in for a hug. I loved the way our bodies fitted together. "You feel so nice" Zayn murmured against my neck. I felt his warm hands slip under my hoodie and rubbed the small of my back. I leant up and kissed Zayn softly. He deepened the kiss, our tongues fought for domination. My mind exploded with feelings. We pulled back breathless.

"Night baby" Zayn smirked.

I went inside and crashed on my bed. Whoa. I had only kissed one other guy but it was nothing like that. That was crazy.

I couldn't wait until I saw Zayn next, and that scared me. It hasn't been 5 minutes and already I miss him. I took some aspirin and curled up, trying to collect my thoughts.

A/N : Thanks for reading. Please vote. 30 reads and 6 likes for next chapter xxx