Chapter 8

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to Music4Life199 because she always leaves the nicest comments and votes xx Thanks for reading love 

Jade’s POV

“When I was younger my family was not so well off. We spent time together. I was the centre of their worlds. My Dad then got a job as a music video and movie director so we moved to London. He worked a lot so it was just me and Mum” I began to tell Zayn.

“Then Mum got a job as a TV presenter. From the age of 7 my parents were hardly around. Our money built up and we moved to the house we own now. I had various nannies to look after me.” I continued.

Zayn nodded as he took it all in. He was a good listener.

“At 13 I started at our school. I tried hard but was never good enough. My parents were hardly around but when they are all they do is hate on me. It’s always about how I’m too fat, too ugly to ever work on TV like Mum. Not smart enough to work like Dad. Not talented enough to be an actress. No good enough to be a singer. Just not good enough to ever have a piece of limelight” I sniffed.

“They put me down always asking why I have no boyfriend. Why aren’t I on the front covers of magazines? It’s horrible.” I finished.

Zayn had listened the whole time. “You could do anything you set your mind to” he said.

I didn’t know what to say. When was the last time I received a genuine compliment?

I felt Zayn wrap his arms closer around me.

“Jade every time you want to self harm call me. I’ll talk you out of it” He said. I was so happy he cared. The last person I confided this in was Alice. She laughed and told me I was worthless and my parents were right.

I guess emotions were overwhelming my body because I felt my body leaning into Zayn. I felt our lips touch as we kissed. It felt so right. I could taste the passion and care.

I pulled away breathless and looked into Zayn’s eyes. “One more question Jade?” He asked. I gulped and nodded.

“Do you eat?” He asked. I thought about how to answer. He would be able to tell if I lied.

“I um eat but very healthy.” I said but it came out more as a question.

“And if you don’t eat healthy food?” He asked. I looked down unable to face him. He knew. The words didn’t have to be said. He very well knew I would bring it back up. I can hardly hold anything down anymore. But I’m still fat.

Zayn kissed me again. “I’ll take care of you” he said.

~

Zayn’s POV

“Jade how bout we go to the carnival today?” I asked. I saw Jade smirk.

“What?” I asked defensively.

“You don’t seem like the guy who asks a girl anywhere that doesn’t involve alcohol” she laughed.

Jade was right. I never did. But this time I wanted it to be special. Jade was different and I wanted to treat her like the princess she was.

“I need to go home to get some clothes” Jade said shyly.

“I’ll take you now and pick you back up at 8 babe” I said and kissed her cheek.

I was looking forward to tonight.

6 votes and 15 reads for next chapter. Share the story to make it faster ;)

I love you all xx Thanks so much for reading x