Not that long, Koro-sensei let you both stay in the Nurse Office in the same position with Karma.

As you open you eyes you found out Nakamura and the other students were staring at you still in the arms of Karma your eyes widen in surprise. He was still holding your hands even though its a bit wet because of the warmth.

"Did they kiss Koro-sensei?" Nakamura asked with a smirk. "Huhu~ Maybe.." He replied with fake tears flowing down in his cheek.

"They're too adorable and cute like a kitten was in the arms of the cat," Kayano said chuckle. Still fallen asleep you thought that it's just a dream and shrug it off.

"Humm.. So warm.." You mumble. Then all of a sudden.

"Hie~ (first name) just love to sleep in my arms!~" then there your eyes are widen in shock like you didn't even wanna sleep in this situation you felt you cheeks burning hearing that voice.

"WHERE THE HEK--"

"No bad words here, (first name)-San" Nakamura wink at you which made you blush realising what happened you stood up. "I brought them here but it seems Karma doesn't want her to let go so I let them be," Koro-sensei said.

Your eyes are all widen you've notice Karma blushed everyone notice that too and started teasing both of you.

That day was such a pain so you decided to avoid him. But instead of avoiding him your feelings from him is changing and developing.

Its been a month that you guys didn't chat or tease each other. He was about to greet you a goodbye but you smile to him and didn't even let him speak and run away through your house.

Sighing and panting proudly that he didn't appear. Once you've open the door you saw Karma with a cute pink apron on it. Your eyes widen in surprise and you were about to laugh but when you blink its your mother. You smile at her sweat dropping.

"I'm home," you said and headed to your room after she greeted you.

"Damn Karma, stop appearing you are actually cursing me!" You whisper as you close the door.

After changing your clothes, "(First name), you really looked cute in that pajamas~" you heard the voice of Karma and you were about to shout at him yet he wasn't there. You left a sigh and get your textbooks as you re-vision everything you've learned.

"Damn it Karma," you whispered cursing the pencil to break.

"Why me?" Then suddenly you felt shivers down from your spine when you heard that voice. You thought of it just an imagination like earlier.

And that's pretty rare from you. Wherever you go, whenever you're alone, and wherever you are, you always hear his name, his voice, his appearance. And you even mistaking Nagisa as Karma like what happen to your mother. That happened a lot of times when you walk to streets mistaking Karma to a stranger.

And its bothering you a lot after that day you sleep in his arms, it always repeated in your dreams.

"Tsch, why devil? Did I fall in love? That's impossible! Ugh! Why his name keeps on appearing whenever I read these textbooks!" You feel like your heart is going to explode even your mind.

Instead of writing the correct answer you've wrote his name."Neh~? You must've fall deeply that keeps on repeating even when you do those things," you heard a voice again and you turn around seeing him again.

"I'm imagining things its impossible for someone like him getting in my house," you mutter.

"Its real,"

"Fake,"

"Real,"

"Fake"

"Then I'll prove you," you just go and jump to your bed and suddenly a hand hold your arms and your eyes widens as you saw Karma.

You felt your eyes closing and responded to his kiss. You let go and sigh. "Too bad its just a dream.." You whisper.

"Its not a dream, (first name)-chan~ I've opened your windows and talk to you like we usually do but I didn't expect you to say those things~" he teased your eyes widens again and again as you blink a lot of times. You even slap your cheeks.

"It is not.."

"Yie~ I'm lucky to have you as my official girlfriend!" He happily said and you push him away still embarrassed at what you said and did.

"I'm not accepting that! Brat!"

"Eh? You're blushing to much (first name)~ Do you want me to--"

"No! I don't ever wanna be your girlfriend! I'll pay you back when I become the top one stupid brat!" Averting your eyes and he smirk.

"I won't let that happen~ But I won't appear again if you became my girlfriend, top seven~" he teased. "Shut up! You're not even in the top one you're just six!"

"What ever~" he kiss your cheek and jumps off the bed. He walk to your window. "You'll be mine you'll see," he wink at you with a smile. You shiver in disgust and sigh.

"Damn it! I won't ever get focused if you still say that once more!" You shouted. "That'll be better!" You hear someone yell and you knew who that was, you clicked your tongue.

"Ugh!!"

Damn I hate him badly! The evil devil!

😈The end😈

Hihi just enjoyed reading Abbie-san's stories! I was hoping for her to create Assassination Classroom! But I'll be always waiting! Gihee!

If you guys didn't know her! I'm sure you'll enjoy her stories! Its AbbieVanityCakes! 😋

And thank you for comments votes! Please continue reading for the next chapter! I'm glad you've enjoyed! I hope you wait for me guys to update!😂*tears of joy*

•March 20, 2016• Sunday

Haven't you guys notice the week that I published yesterday was Sunday? I've corrected it just now. I've forgot what day was! So, I apologise for forgetting it! Anyways..

Updated√

Next up..

Isogai Yuuma Part Two
•Poor Ikemen

😶IncompleteLoner😶