1. Sleepy Cuddles

It was midnight at least and I couldn't fall asleep no matter what I tried. I tossed and turned, but sleep couldn't dawn on me.

I groaned, pulling the duvet off my body aggresively as I got up. I opened my door, looking down the hallway. All lights were turned off and I opened Dan's door.

I peered my head through the door, seeing as Dan turned to look at the door.

"Phil?" He asked.

"Yes." I paused. "I can't sleep."

I heard a small sigh and he raised his duvet as if inviting me. I shut his door and climbed under the blanket, feeling his arms wrap around my waist.

He made a small noise, settling in as I leaned in close to his chest.

"You're warm."

"That's because I didn't get out of bed to go bother my boyfriend."

"Do you not want to lay with me?" I asked, although I knew what the answer was.

"I didn't say that," Dan huffed, shuffling slightly. "I enjoy this."

"Then why'd you say I bothered you?"

"I didn't mean it like that."

"Am I bothersome to-" Dan must've been tired of my smartass remarks because he kissed me. And it sure did shut me up.

He pulled me closer to his chest, leaning closer to me to deepen the kiss. I rested my hand on his chest, pushing him away just slightly.

"We're supposed to be sleeping." I said softly.

Dan sighed. He leaned his face closer to my neck, kissing it gently every so often.

"I love you..." Dan murmured.

"I love you, too." I whispered back, resting my head on his shoulder as sleep fell over me.