2- Masking

The alarm blared, shaking him from his deep slumber.

"Motherfuc-" Patrick grabbed his cellphone, flipping it open and smashing buttons until the electronic noises stopped. He stood up, stretching and rubbing his stubbled face before heading straight to the shower. The warm water flowed over his lean body, relieving the small amounts of pressure that built up from sleeping on the couch. Patrick, no matter how bad he hurt in the morning, refused to tell Ellen that the couch caused the pain. It was her trailer first, he couldn't exactly force her to replace the couch. Besides the other suggestion was to unfortunately go home to Jill. Patrick slid his fingers through his wet hair, massaging his scalp as he thought about the possibility of going home tonight. Maybe. He hadn't seen his daughter in days, staying in the trailer, and he missed her. Patrick finished off in the shower, stepping out and realizing he had no clothes to change into laying on the sink.
"Shit." He swore, wrapping the cream colored towel around his slick waist. It was his second week living in the shared trailer, and his second time forgetting to bring his change of clothes into the bathroom. Last time, Ellen simply threw his outfit at the door. Only problem was today, he didn't know if she was up or not yet.
Patrick crept around the corner of the door, peering into the living room area. No evidence Ellen was awake. Her door was still open, her lights off, and the coffee maker was off.
"El?" He called out, taking a deep breath, and deciding to step farther into the room. He nudged her door open more, revealing Ellen peacefully asleep on her side. Patrick smiled at the sight, increasingly aware of how she gripped the piles of covers closer to herself, and how her honey colored hair was flawlessly splayed across her pillows. Patrick then remembered what he was there for and quickly made his way to her shelves, pulling out his clothes from the drawers.

"Paddy?" Ellen grumbled, hearing him close the drawers. Patrick snapped up, clutching the clothes.

"I forgot my clothes...again. Sorry for disturbing- Ellen aren't you late? Cast call is at 7. It's 6:35." He began to explain himself then realized Ellen really should have been up.  Ellen had rolled back over, closing her eyes. Patrick sighed, dropping his clothes on her floor, and going over to wake her up. Ellen protested Patrick's strong arms pulling her away from the sheets. She batted him away and curled closer into them.
"Ellen this isn't funny.  You're on a third strike for being late." Patrick pleaded with her to get up, he didn't want her in any trouble. He pulled her arm more, his towel slipping as he pulled.

"Fine. I'm getting up. But get out first." Ellen hissed from her cocoon, upset. She sat up, holding the sheets around her. Patrick slowly realized why she was so attached to the sheets, her shoulders were bare. Ellen was at least bare chested if not naked under them. He turned pink, stepping back. Naked. Patrick felt dirty, his mind immediately running towards lewd thoughts of her fingers trailing across herself, thinking of hot sex. Why else would she be nude? It was pleasant outside for LA, breezy with high mid 60s. Not hot. And not freezing. The only explanation had to be sexual.
"Holy shit! Um Patrick..." Ellen's hand covered her mouth, and he saw her gaze look down then to the side. His cream colored towel lay on the floor by her bed, feet away from him. Patrick's eyes widened, his hands covering his freshly cleaned crotch, his head starting to race. He had to go back over to get the clothes he dropped, and now the towel. Ellen had seen his penis. No big deal, she's seen me in my cocksleeve, but this is different. She's seen me, all of me.

"Look-I uh um sorry about, all can you-" Patrick stuttered as he walked over, bending over to grab the clothes and towel, draping it over his lower region. "You can't uh judge me because I know for a fact you're naked under those sheets!" He stated, watching her start to giggle. Ellen was embarrassed but also pleasantly surprised. Ask her and she'd deny it but she had been curious about the size of him before. There's something so different about seeing him fresh, in the buff, compared to seeing an outline in a nude colored pair of spanks that have a slip to keep his erection lowered.