To The Lodge

*Sam's POV*

I had just climbed up the rock mountain after Imigie helped me up to began climbing. I quickly wiped the snow off of myself and turned to the direction where I was sure the lodge would be.

I continued to walk down the snowy path until I came across a small river that I probably had no choice but to walk through it in order to get where I needed to go. I was already freezing cold from earlier but I really didn't have any other options.

I went ahead and stepped down into the water. It was freezing but I was more used to it because a I had to do the same thing earlier. I continued to walk until I got to the end of the river.

I climbed up to the snow-covered ground and continued to walk down the path. Now this shouldn't be too hard, right?

Suddenly, I heard screeches and screams which didn't sound human at all. I knew what it was.

I quickly ran away from the sound that I had just heard. I really didn't want to have my life taken from me over a fucking Wendigo.

I continued to run down the snowy path, dodging any obstacles that came in my way.

After that running, I found the lodge. I ran as fast as I could then ran to the door. I tried to open it but it was locked. Are you fucking serious? Despite this, I continued to try to open it.

"Hey!" I shouted. "Hey! Come on! Open this up!"

I felt it getting closer and I was sure I'd be dead. I decided to summon the courage to turn around and jumped when it wasn't what I thought it was. I saw Mike, Josh and Imigie standing there.