Chapter 1, meeting

Camilla-

Shit, I think, I'm going to be late for this meeting. I hurry into the big, brick building, and jog up the steps, not even bothering about the elevator. I hurry to room 208, and quickly open the door.

"Hey Northpip," 50 Cent says to me, but I don't bother calling him 50 Cent, I just call him 50.

"Hey, 50." I say, and hurry to my seating, I scan the room. Snoop, Dre, 50, Me, Nate Dogg, and in front of me is Eminem. He looks at me.

"Why were you late?" Snoop asks me.

" Coffee, " I say, holding up my cup.

"Why did 50 call you 'Northpip?'?" Dre asks

"She's from the country." 50 replies with a accent. 

"I am not from the country, I am from Vermont, I lived in a city. Rutland City, to be exact." I give 50 a death glare.

"She came to Detroit with a funny accent didn't you, Camilla?" 50 asks, knowing the answer

"Yes, I did." I say proudly, " It is called the Yankee accent. And, don't you talk to me about accents 50, everyone has one."

" Say Vermont for me," 50 commands.

"Why?" I say giving him a dirty look. I know why he wants me to say that. I say in funny.

"Because your accent is sooooo cute." 50 says in a funny voice, like he's trying to talk like a girl.

"Vermont, Latin, captain, pretzel," I say, " I know I say those words funny.

" Camilla," Dre says, clearing his voice, "That's Marshall, in front of you." He gestures to Marshall.

"Hello," I smile at him, like I just noticed he was here. 

"Hello," He says in a low voice. He doesn't trust me, I can tell by his voice.

I stand halfway up, to shake his hand. I give him my  left hand, even though I'm a righty. Marshall's a lefty.

"Remember that Christmas wreath we made you in 1999?" 50 asks me. I glare at him again. 

Here's the story-

So in  1999, I was at my house watching T.V. 50 was there too, and I put in MTV, and Eminem came on for a interview. So, then I was like:

"Why is this guy always in T.V?" 

"He's Eminem," 50 told me, " He' s a really good rapper, you should here him."

"I have, he's really good" I had said. I mean, has anyone not heard Hi My Name Is?

"You like him?" 50 had asks 

"Yeah," I had replied, wondering where 50 was going with this.

" Your looking at the T.V funny, you think he's ugly?"

"No," I said

"Oh," 50 said, " You think he's hot, I see."

"NO!" I shouted

"Then,you think he's ugly?"

"I never said that, you did." I said

So a few weeks later, close to Christmas, I had returned to my house, after a long day at the studio with 50, and I saw something on my door, which was weird because to get to my house, you have to open a gate, and only people I really trusted knew the password. I walked up to the door, seeing a wreath with Eminem's face in it.

"What the fuck?" I asked, taking it off the door, " Do you know anything about this?" I ask 50, turning around, who was still in my Esclade. 50 bursted out laughing. 

"Yes,I remember that wreath." I say, my face burning.

Everyone but Marshall laughed. He didn't know about the wreath.

"We never get shit down at these meetings." Snoop said.

"Because of fucking  50," Marshall said.

"Quit eyeballin' me." Marshall said to me. 

FUCK, I didn't even know I was looking at him.

"The love never died, did it, Camilla?" Dre laughed.

"What the fuck are you guys talking about?" Marshall asked. 

"Well, Camilla-" 50 began, before I covered his mouth.

"Nothing," I said to Marshall.

" Yeah," Marshall said, he didn't believe me.