Chapter40

Thomas is in my room, lounging lazily in my bed, with a slow smile, he has definitely
Looses up, the wine did him wonders.
I come into the bedroom only wearing a sexy robe from Victoria's Secrets and I stand in front of him and loosen the ties.
" ready to paint?" I tease and the robe drops, leaving me naked. I straddle him around the waist and Lean in for a long awaited kiss.
This will get my mind of Marshal, who just doesn't know if he's coming or going.
Thomas kisses me sweetly, slowly like a French man,  it is not like Marshall Who kisses me in such a way that makes me beg for more.
We tease  each other and finally lays me down on my back and enters me.
He is not fast like Marshall, but moves slowly, really getting the G-spot.
Sex with a Thomas is like having sex with a married man, so used to it, there just isn't the passion that there used to be.
I miss Marshall so much
After he finishes we both lay down and he cuddles me, which I enjoy and we fall into a deep sleep, naked under the covers.
When morning comes, Thomas is already awake, having found his way to my bathroom as he shower.
No good morning kiss?
I get out of bed and slip on the robe from the night before. I then walk into the kitchen and make myself some coffee. As I put bread into the toaster, Thomas walks in and kisses my cheek.
"Enough for me?" He kisses my check .
I skip two more pieces in the toaster, " Now there is."
He sits down at the island and as I butter the toast I ask him what he plans on doing today.
" Gotta go check on a possible buyer. This man was very interested in my park painting. He said the shading was just right, and even if it does look a bit abstract, it really isn't."
I nod and pretend to have understood everything he's just said. 
He swallows the last bite of toast and Stands up to kiss my check, and that's when I hear him.
"Camilla, who the fuck is this?" And I see Marshall, his eyes a glowing black.