Chapter 15, wanting her

Marshall-

The next morning I wake up to the sound of motherfucking screaming.

"What the shit?" I say, sitting up, and see Kim standing over my bed. I leap up, " Oh my fucking God, Kim!"I exclaim, clutching my heart, and breathing deeply. What the fuck does she think she is? The babadook?

She puts her hands on her hips and glares at me, and then throws her hands in the air." Oh, I don't know Marshall, it's only friggin' 10:30, and the kids still aren't bathed, dressed, or had breakfast! Oh, Wait, " she stops, " Laney's in there making sure everyone's had breakfast, being RESPONSIBLE!" 

She looks a me with 'the eyes' as I call them. The same eyes she gave me when she kicked me out 5,000 times, the same eyes she gave me when she broke up with me, the very same eyes she gave me when she took Hallie away from me and didn't let me see her. 

"Shut the fuck up cunt," I mutter , pulling on the pants that I wore yesterday, and grab a random shirt off the floor. This room is a flippin' godamn mess.

"Can you tell me why," Kim starts again, " There are candles all over your room? Getting ready for some pagan sacrifice?"

Oh, those candles, the ones that would have been lit if Camilla had stayed over . . . but thank muthafucking Jesus she didn't because Kim would have found her  and  . . . 

"Well, I would save those sacrifices for after court." Kim smirks, and begins to walk out of my room.

"what do you mean court?" I ask scared. I hate court.

"If you can't seem to get your sorry ass out of bed in the morning, how can I trust you with the kids for a whole weekend?" She smirks again and practically skips out of my bedroom.

"You can't take them away from me!" I scream, and hurry and buckle my belt , and run out of my bedroom, and out the front door, but I am too late.

Kim's already backing out unto the street, and with a screech of tire she's gone.