Chapter 25, rap for me

Before we start, you guys, holy crap bro, I just look at the demographics for this book, and omg, not only are people from the U.S reading this book, but people from France, and South America. I don't know, I just thought it was cool that people around the world are reading this book. Anyway, love you guys, for guys are great, but . . . . a vote or two would be nice, or perhaps a comment, I'll make sure to answer it, and maybe we dedicate a chapter to you, great beings.

xxoxoxo, yellowfinch1<3

________________________________________________

Camilla-

" So . . . . " I say, not really knowing what to say, and what to do. I mean, I was only in this sexy robe, with no clothes underneath, which equals big  boobs with no bra, which equals them to be a bit saggy.

" So . . . ." Marshall says, turning back to the stove to flip the eggs , " I see you found the robe."

The robe? Oh right, the robe I was wearing. Hahaha, guess you forget a lot when your looking at  a very hot human being. 

" Yeah, " I say, slipping into the stool, smiling, trying, trying for fucking hard to be sexy, not actually like a idiot. " I was just wondering, you know, where my clothes kind of went . . . "

He slides the eggs  on two plates, " I washed them, there's really no point in wearing dirty clothes after a shower." He then reached into another cabinet, and grabbed two glasses.

Ummm, was that a bit of attitude, I sensed? How was I suppose to answer to that?

" Well, thanks for the robe, I um, like it." I said, looking down, playing with the slash, embarrassed.

He gets the two plates, and brings them over to the island, and sets them down, one in front of me, and one across from me. He then walks around the island to me. I look up at him.

He bends his head down, touching the curve of my breast, " You know," he whispers, " You look very distracting in that robe, I just might have to talk it off, I just can't concentrate with it on you." 

"Oh," I say, taking his hand from my breast, and move it down lower, " You know your very distracting in those boxers, I just concentrate with them on you, you might have to take them off." I bit my lip and look at him in the eyes. 

He slides his hand between my thighs, and I melt, and moan.

"Oh, baby, you getting like that now?" He asks, his erection hard and hot, pushing between my legs, rubbing slowly. 

I rake his back, unable to stand it, " Fuck me, " I whisper.

He slowly kisses me, and picks me up, and brings me to the bedroom, and lays me on the bed.

" Rap for me, " I command as I pull down his boxers, and the song begins.