Ch.10 Over it

Brooke's and Lauren's eyes widen as they looked at Elena's ex boyfriend.

"Oh" Lauren said as she turned to Andy "So you're the one who dumped her on her birthday, classy".

"Now what are you doing here?" Elena asked him with a frown.

"I'm visiting this girl I met online" he said "We planned on meeting here so she should be here soon".

"Wait, is that the reason you dumped me? Cause you met a girl online?"

"Yeah..." he sighed "I met her on twitter".

"Oh my God" Elena groaned.

"Look I'm sorry I dumped you on your birthday, but I just felt that we weren't working out".

"But you couldn't of picked a better time to tell me?" Elena frowned.

He gave another sigh.

"Yeah it was kinda a bad idea to tell you on your birthday" he admitted.

"No kidding" she frowned.

"So who's this girl you're meeting?" Brooke asked.

But before he could answer, a girl with long dark hair with magenta streaks and bangs came in and saw Andy.

"Andy?" she gasped as he turned around and saw her.

"Bridget?" he gasped.

"Hey" she smiled as they hugged "You're finally here".

"Wait, Bridget?" Elena gasped.

"Oh hey guys" Bridget Carson smiled.

"Andy you're going out with Bridget?" Elena asked.

"Pretty much" he said.

"Is that a problem?" Bridget asked politely.

Elena gave a sigh.

"Bridget" she said "The guy you're going out with, he's my ex boyfriend".

Bridget's eyes widen.

"Oh" she said surprised as she took glances at both of them "Oh" she then turned to Elena "So he's the one who dumped you on your birthday?"

"Yeah that was a bad time to do so" Andy sighed.

Bridget then turned to Elena as she bit her lip.

"So uh" she said with a nervous look "Is it okay..."

"Go ahead" Elena said "I'm over him, I'm already in a complicated relationship".

"You are?" Andy asked.

"Yes" Elena crossed her arms "And don't even think about trying to win me back".

"Why would I want to win you back when I'm going out with Bridget?"

"I'm just saying".

"Well don't worry, I'm completely over you".

"Good".

"So you're visiting here huh?" Brooke asked.

"Actually, Bridget told me about Storybrooke and how that once you enter, you can't leave. So I figured that it would be nice to get away from all the New York traffic and move here".

At that point, Elena spat out her tea onto a table with shock.

"You're moving here?" she gasped.