Ch.4 New girl

Alice continued running until she made it to the Queen of Hearts castle.

"Your majesty!" she called as she ran into the throne room.

"Alice what's wrong?" the queen asked.

"Hold on" Alice panted "I really need to catch my breath".

She continued to pant until she finally calmed down.

"Okay" she said "I have bad news, the Evil Queen is free from her mirror prison!"

"What?!" the queen gasped.

"Well, more like her younger self".

"Younger self?"

"Remember her back in high school?"

"Oh no" the queen gasped "Not her".

"Well it is her, and she's in Storybrooke now".

"Storybrooke?"

"I have to warn everyone, I don't know what she's up to, but I have to warn everyone in Storybrooke".

"Hold on" Chase went up to her "If you're going to Storybrooke, can I come?"

"Why?"

"Well um..." he said nervously, thinking about Darling Charming "I kinda wanna see someone".

"All right, and beside, it's not a school day".

"So do you have the card?"

"Right here" she reached into her bag and pulled out an odd looking playing card, the some one Courtly used to get to Storybrooke.

"Well let's go then".

"Make sure that little brat doesn't hurt my daughter!" the queen said.

"We will" Alice promised as she and Chase went out of the castle.

"Okay" Chase said "Do you remember how to use it?"

"Uh..." Alice said as she tried to remember "I think Alistair told me I had to swipe it somewhere".

"Like, swipe it now or what?"

"Here I'll do it" Courtly appeared.

"Courtly?" Chase said "I thought you were working at the horses pen?"

"Yeah I'm done, and I couldn't help but overhear that you guys don't really know how to work the card".

"Well Alistair told me I had to swipe it" Alice said.

"Yes, but he forgot one thing, it works best if it's swiped across a wall".

"A wall?"

"Here watch" Courtly took the card and went to a flat wall on the castle.

Alice and Chase watched as Courtly swiped the card over the wall and the rabbit hole appeared.

"See?" she said.

"Wow" Alice gasped.

"Great let's go then" Chase said.

"Wait" Courtly said "I know this may sound weird, but can I come?"

"Uh, aren't you punished?" Alice asked.

"Yeah but, there's something I need to do".

"Is this a trick Jester?" Chase asked with a stern look.

"No, believe me this isn't a trick, I just need to talk to Alistair and his friends, please" she begged.

After a moment of thinking, Chase gave a sigh.

"All right" he said "But I swear that if this is a trick, your punishment will be even worse".

"Don't worry, I promise" she assured.

"Well then" Alice said "I guess it's time to go to Storybrooke".

They all positioned themselves near the hole.

"All right" Alice said "Jump!"

And with that they all jumped down the rabbit hole as it closed up.

_________

Music was Elena's favorite class, the only class where she can sing her heart out and play her guitar and piano. It relieved her whenever she plays music, it even helped her concentrate, it was important to her, and she would never let go of it. The teacher was Mr. Carson, Bridget Carson's father, he was a nice teacher, everyone seemed to like him. He was able to play any classical instrument, but his favorite instrument to play was the flute, considering that he was also the Pied Piper. And today, he handed everyone a sheet of music.

"I hope you all are familiar with this musician" he said.

Elena saw that it was a piece from Ludwig van Beethoven, she had played some of his music before, so she figured that she will be able to do this piece.

"Now I wanna start with measure 30" Mr. Carson said "With the trumpet, Christina?"

He turned to a girl with white hair cut into a bob, Christina was her name, but everyone really knew her as Bunny Blanc, daughter of the White Rabbit, and everyone knew that she played the trumpet due to it being part of her story.

"Would you mind playing this measure for us?" Mr. Carson asked her.

"Sure" she said as she started to play the measure on her trumpet.

Elena admired how amazing she played. After Christina finished playing, everyone applauded.

"That was amazing" Mr. Carson smiled "But it seems you missed a note".

"Oh" Christina said as she looked at her music "Oops, must of missed that part".

"Don't worry, we'll practice more soon, now turn to-".

But before he could finished, the door opened and someone came in. Everyone turned around and saw a girl they haven't seen before. She wore black skinny jeans tucked into some black boots along with her long black hair draping over her white shirt with a poison apple on it.

"Um, can I help you?" Mr. Carson asked polity.

"Yeah hi I'm, uh, Taylor, I'm new here" she said "And I have this class first period".

"New here huh?" Mr. Carson said.

"Another newbie?" Elena thought "She must be a fairytale character, but who?"

"Well you're just in time for today's assignment, have a seat" Mr. Carson said.

Taylor looked around and spotted a seat next to Elena, so she went over and sat there. As Mr. Carson started to continue with the assignment, Taylor turned to Elena.

"You're Elena Jensen right?" she asked.

"Yeah..." Elena said confused.

"I know because I heard that you won Homecoming Queen".

"Oh".

"Girls pay attention please" Mr. Carson said.

"Sorry" Elena said.

But as Mr. Carson continued to talk, Taylor wasn't listening, she was busy trying to think of a way to make her plan work. After class, Taylor watched as Elena left with Olivia to their next class.

"Soon Raven" she said with an evil smile "Soon you will be just like me".