Ch.22 Third Wheel

After school the next day, Faybelle flew towards the Enchanted Forest, excited to hang out with Vincent again. But as she flew into the forest, she started to hear some voices, followed by laughter. She realized that one of the voices was Vincent's, and the other was a familiar girl voice. She followed the sound and spotted Vincent talking to a girl who was blue and sparkly all over. Faybelle realized that she was Farrah Goodfairy, daughter of the Fairy Godmother. Even though she and Faybelle were both fairies, Faybelle couldn't stand her. She knew to herself that she was more powerful than Farrah, and that Farrah's magic only lasted until midnight. And no matter how snarky she is to her, Farrah didn't seem to mind, which made Faybelle hate her more. And now that she was talking and laughing with Vincent, she felt her blood boil. She then flew down and landed next to them.

"Oh hey Faybelle" Vincent said.

"Hi Faybelle" Farrah said politely.

"I just met Farrah today" Vincent said "She's really cool, can you hang out with us?"

"Oh uh" Faybelle said as she tried to hide her jealously "I thought it was just you and me hanging out today, like always".

"Yeah, but I would like it if Farrah would join us, I mean, I'm willing to invite someone new".

"I wont stay long" Farrah said "I'll give you guys some alone time soon".

"Why not now?" Faybelle wanted to say, but she didn't want to sound rude in front of Vincent.

"Okay" she said with a fake smile "You can join us".

"Thank you" Farrah smiled.

"Why don't we walk around?" Vincent suggested.

"Sure" Farrah agreed.

As they started to walk away, Faybelle stayed behind and raised her hands up and pictured herself squeezing Farrah's neck. She wanted that good fairy to just leave already, this wasn't a group time, this was just for

"Faybelle you coming?" Vincent asked as she quickly put her hands down.

"Uh, yeah" she said as she joined them.

But for the whole time, Vincent and Farrah couldn't stop talking to each other, Faybelle felt like a 3rd wheel. It was like they didn't even know she was there. And the more Faybelle watched them, the more she got jealous. But as Farrah was showing Vincent some magic with her wand that she always carried with her with Faybelle watching from behind, the dark fairy spotted Vincent's satchel leaning against a tree, and she noticed something dangling out, she looked closer and saw that it was an iron chain, probably the some chain Vincent used to burn her wings off. Faybelle knew that iron was every fairy's weakness, and seeing it gave her a wicked idea.

After hours of talking, everyone had to go home. Faybelle wondered if Farrah even realized that she had promised to leave after like 5 minutes, but she must of forgotten after talking with Vincent.

"I had a really good time" Farrah told Vincent with a smile.

"Me too" Vincent smiled back "Maybe we could do this again".

But before Farrah could reply, Faybelle quickly put her arm around her shoulders.

"Oh yeah that will great" she said with a hint of sarcasm "But we should really get back, right Farrah?"

"Uh, yeah" Farrah said as she turned to Vincent "But I would like to do this again".

"Great" Vincent smiled.

"Okay goodbye Vincent" Faybelle said as she tugged on Farrah's arm "Let's go Farrah".

"Bye" Farrah said to Vincent.

"Bye" he said as they flew away.

The fairies flew until they landed in the front entrance of the school.

"Well that was fun" Farrah smiled "Vincent was a very interesting guy".

"Yeah" Faybelle said, hiding her jealousy.

"Well I should get ready for school tomorrow, goodnight Faybelle" Farrah smiled as she headed towards the door.

"Oh this will be a good night for me" Faybelle said with an evil look on her face.

Now out of her cheerleader uniform, Natalie walked down the sidewalk with her uniform in her arms, but when she looked down, she spotted a tear in the skirt of her uniform.

"What the hell?" she said as she got a closer look and saw how big the tear was "Oh man".

She knew she wasn't that good of a sewer, and she needed to wear her uniform tomorrow. But when she turned her head, she realized that she was in front of the Storybrooke thrift store; 'The Midnight Rule'. Knowing that the owner was good at sewing, Natalie decided to go in hoping that the owner would fix her tear. She walked in smelling the scent of air freshener as a girl with her blonde hair tied into a low ponytail and a name tag that read 'Danielle' appeared.

"Oh hey Natalie" she smiled "What can I do for you".

Danielle Weston was a fashion designer, she was always coming up with the latest fashion trends and was able to glammer up anything. Many people would come to her to fix things since she was also good at tinkering.

"I have a tear in my cheerleading uniform" Natalie showed her the tear "And I know you're good at sewing so can you...?"

"Sure I can fix it" Danielle smiled as she took the uniform and studied the tear "It is a pretty big tear, but I'll try to be quick".

"All right".

"Okay then, I'll get right on it".

As Danielle went away to fix the tear, Natalie turned around and was surprised to see an attractive guy with light brown hair and green eyes coming in.

"Oh!" they both said when they saw each other "Uh..."

"Hey" he said nervously.

"Hey" she said back nervously.

Natalie knew him as Gregg Thompson, an old lover of hers. Even though the two have only been together for a few days, she called it quits after an incident between them, an incident that almost got her pregnant. And they haven't spoken to each other since.

They both stood there in an awkward silence as they tried to avoid eye contact. Natalie continued to wait for Danielle as she also tried to ignore Gregg. Soon Danielle appeared with her uniform.

"All right Natalie" she said "I fixed it".

"Thanks" Natalie said as she took her uniform.

She then avoided eye contact with Gregg as she went out the door. She tried not to look back at the guy that she made a mistake with and almost ruined her life.