Ch.30 Mira spills

Everyone continued to look at the blown up car and back at Elena with shock.

"Well I didn't see that coming" Hailee said with her camera still on.

All of a sudden everyone saw Mr. Jones heading towards the car with his eyes on his phone, but when he looked up and saw the car, he stopped with a surprised look.

"Oh my God I think you blew up your dad's car" Brooke gasped as she turned to Elena.

The mayor then turned to the crowd.

"Does anyone know how this happened?" he asked.

"It was me" Elena confessed with a sad look "But it was an accident, I was trying to practice a spell but it backfired and hit your car, I'm sorry dad".

"That's alright" he said as he went up to her.

"I just don't understand what went wrong" Elena said "I could of sworn I had it under control".

"That's okay" Mira pushed her way through the crowd and towards her "You just to practice more, and soon you'll become a level 30 sorcerer like your mother".

"Ah, you must be the new girl" Mr. Jones said to her with a small smile "I never got your name".

"Just call me Taylor" Mira said.

He could tell that she knew him by the way she looks at him.

"Well Taylor" Mr. Jones said "How does it feel to be the new girl in Storybrooke?"

"It's fine a guess" she shrugged.

"Yeah, expect for one thing" he added with a sneaky smile "You're not really a student, you may of been once, back when we were students at Ever After".

Mira raised her eyebrow with a little frown.

"I know that arched brow anywhere" Mr. Jones smiled.

Everyone gave confused looks.

"I just wanted to be closer to my daughter" Mira frowned as she motioned her eyes towards Elena "I failed before and I wasn't gonna let it happen again".

"Daughter?" Elena said with a small gasped.

"And to make yourself young again?" Mr. Jones smiled "You're never giving up are you?"

"I'll do whatever it takes to make Raven be like me" Mira frowned "And I suppose you're gonna try to send me back into that mirror prison!"

"Mom!" Elena gasped as Mira turned to her with a sneaky smile.

"Did you miss me sweetheart?" she asked with her smile.

"Wait Mira?!" Olivia gasped.

"Nice to see you too Apple" Mira said with sarcasm.

"Guys!" everyone turned and saw Scott, Julie, Tara, Macy, and Dylan running towards them.

"Guys we know who Mira is!" Dylan exclaimed "She's-".

He then noticed Mira who was looking at him with an evil smile.

"Right there" he pointed to her with shock.

"Oh they know Hopper" Mira said with her smile "You're a bit too late".

"Hey where have you been by the way?" Terrence asked "We haven't seen you in a while".

"It's a long story" Tara said.

"Well since that you all know who I really am" Mira said with a smirk "I guess you guys are gonna have to live in fear".

"All right mom" Elena frowned as she held her hands out in defense "I don't know how you escaped your mirror prison, again, but I will not let you hurt my friends!"

"Oh Raven dear" Mira smiled "You judge me too harsh, I don't wish harm".

"Yeah you said that last time" Elena frowned "And what did you do? Oh that's right, you nearly killed us!"

"Yeah, but that wont happen now, unless I have to".

"Now uh, quick question" Olivia said "How did you escape from the mirror prison?"

"Oh I didn't exactly escape" Mira said "You see the real me is still in mirror prison, I'm like, a younger duplicate of the Evil Queen".

"A younger duplicate?" Elena said.

"Why don't I just show you" Mira smiled as she pulled out a compact mirror and pointed it to everyone.

They all watched as their reflection disappeared and there looking at them from the mirror was the adult Evil Queen.

"Hello everyone" she said with an evil smile as everyone gasped.

"Why Raven" she said to Elena "I haven't seen you in a while, care to explain why?"

"Well uh" Elena said "I don't really know since I don't have a magic mirror".

"Oh".

"But now I wanna ask you this" Elena frowned "How did you escape the mirror prison last time?"

"Why don't you ask my younger self?" the Queen smiled as her image disappeared.

"So you all wanna know what happened?" Mira asked with a sneaky smile.

"I would like to know" Elena frowned as Mira gave a small laugh.

"Well then" she said "If you must know, it wasn't my fault".

"Well yeah" Elena agreed.

"It more like, a certain headmaster's fault" Mira smirked.

"Headmaster?" Olivia said as Elena gave a gasp.

"You mean Headmaster Grimm?" she gasped.

"I didn't say the other headmaster" Mira smiled.

"But, why would Headmaster Grimm let you out?" Elena asked with shock.

"Oh he didn't let me out on purpose, it was more of an accident".

"Accident?"

"Why don't I just show it what happened?" Mira said as she create a hologram above for everyone to see.

The image showed Headmaster Grimm leaving his office, but when he closed the door, he slammed it too hard which caused a bust of his shelf to topple onto a mini catapult that shot out a ball across the room which bounced off the wall and slammed into the security camera making it fall to the floor causing it to break as the ball bounced towards the mirror and shattering it. At that point the image faded away and everyone stood there with shock.

"So all this time it was an accident?" Elena said with shock.

"Pretty interesting huh?" Mira smirked.

"Well that doesn't matter anymore" Elena frowned "I'm gonna put a stop to whatever you're planning".

"If you're planning on sending me to the mirror prison, you can't, cause I'm already in there".

Elena felt dumbfound, remembering that Mira was just a younger duplicate of the Evil Queen.

"So yeah" Mira smiled "There's  nothing you can do to stop me, so in the meantime, I'll be doing what I came her for, goodnight everyone".

And with that she disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke. After she left, everyone was full of shock.

"Elena-" Olivia said nervously.

"Don't worry" Elena said "I'll stop her".

"How? You can't put her in mirror prison".

"Then it looks like I'm gonna have to find another way, no matter what it takes".