Ch.27 Forgiveness

The next morning, Faybelle knew she had to get Farrah's wings and wand back from her mother, but she knew this task wouldn't be easy. It was a good thing it was Saturday, that meant she had the whole day to retrieve the wings and wand. But as she flew out of the school, she saw Farrah sitting on the steps with a sad look.

"Farrah" she called as she flew towards her.

"What do you want?" Farrah asked with a frown.

"Okay look" Faybelle said "I know you're really pissed at me, but I know how I can help you".

"Help me?"

"I'm going to get your wings and wand" Faybelle said as Farrah's eyes widen "But it's not gonna be an easy task".

"How come?"

Faybelle gave a nervous sigh "Because I may of given them to someone".

"Who did you give my wings and wand to?"

"My mom..." Faybelle said nervously.

"Your mom?!" Farrah gasped.

"I'm sorry! But-" Faybelle said with a nervous look "I think it's time I tell you why I did this".

Farrah calmed herself.

"I'm listening" she said.

Faybelle gave another sigh as she started.

"It started when you met Vincent" she said.

"You mean Vincent from the Enchanted Forest?" Farrah asked.

"Yeah. Anyway, when you and him were hanging out, I felt left out, it's like you guys didn't even know I was there, I felt like a 3rd wheel".

"Oh" Farrah said sadly.

"Now there's something I wanna ask you; Do you like him?"

"Like him?"

"I mean, not like a friend".

"You think I like him more than a friend?"

"Well you do seem to like him".

"Why you ask? Do you like him?"

Faybelle hesitated "I uh-".

"Faybelle" Farrah said with a small smile "If I've learned a thing or 2 from Cupid, is that I know the look of love, you do have feelings for him, don't you?"

Faybelle sighed "I know that dark fairies aren't suppose to fall in love with regular people, but I really do like Vincent".

"How can you not?" Farrah smiled "He's a great guy".

"But when I was watching you guys talking and laughing, I got jealous, and I wanted to get back at you so I, well, you know".

"So you took my powers away all because you were jealous?"

"Pretty much" Faybelle sighed with a sad look "Look, I'm really sorry, I couldn't control myself, I just wanted you to stay away from Vincent cause I thought you liked him".

"Well don't worry, I only see Vincent as a friend, I'm not interested in dating now".

"But I really am sorry" Faybelle said as she felt her eyes water "And I will do whatever it takes to get your wings and wand back".

"You would really do that for me?"

"Yes, and all I want is for you to forgive me, please?"

Farrah gave a small smile as she grabbed Faybelle's hand "Of course I'll forgive you".

"Thank you" Faybelle smiled "But I should get going if I want to return back on time".

"All right" Farrah said "Good luck".

"Thanks" Faybelle smiled as she flew off.

Now at the 'Wonder diner', Elena and Terrence were enjoying their smoothies as they also enjoyed each others company.

"So why do you have to leave at 6?" Elena asked.

"Oh uh" he said "Aidan and I have some business to take care of".

"Oh. So uh, how's Darling?"

"Good, she actually has a date tonight".

"Ooo" Elena giggled "With who?"

"You remember Chase Redford?"

"Chase?" she gasped "Darling has a date with him?"

"Apparently she does".

"Well that's cool" she smiled "Wait a minute, you're not gonna spy on her with Aidan are you?"

"Uh" he said trying to hide his guilt.

But as Elena looked over his shoulder, she spotted Mira looking at them through the window.

"Hold on" she told Terrence as she got up and headed towards the door as Mira quickly ran.

Elena went out and diner and saw Mira trying to run away.

"Taylor stop!" she called as Mira stopped and faced her "Were you spying on us?'

"Well I uh-" Mira said as she tried to think of what to say "Maybe".

"Why?"

"Well I-" Mira sighed "Why Terrence?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you like, dating him?"

"Well we're kinda in a complicated relationship, why?"

"Well it's just, why him? He's so... awkward".

"Well you obviously haven't met him" Elena frowned "Terrence is a great guy, sure he may not be as heroic as his brother, but at least he knows how to be charming".

Mira gave a sigh "So you really like him?"

"Yeah, and go ahead and say whatever you want about him, but I like him. Now if you would excuse me, I need to get back to my date".

And with that Elena went back inside the diner.

"You're making a big mistake Raven" Mira frowned as she walked away.

But as she was about to walk pass Mr. Gold's shop, Mr. Gold just walked out of his shop and saw her coming.

"Well Ms. Queen" he said as she stopped "How are things doing with your daughter?"

"Not well" Mira grunted "I tried giving her the wand and she wont take it, I even tried giving her a potion to drink that will make her want to be evil but she spilled it and never got a chance to drink it".

"You got any other ideas?"

"Unfortunately no" she said with disappointment "But I will think of something later".

And with that she made her way pass him and down the sidewalk. On the other side of the street, Mr. Jones made his way out of the 'Sweet Tooth' bakery with a cupcake in his hand. But as he was about to take a bite of the treat, he looked across the street and saw Mira walking not noticing him.

"Why you wicked little thing" he said surprised "How did you get here? I smell something evil".

He watched as Mira walk down the street pass a no crossing sign as a car had to stop and honk at her, but she just ignored it as she continued down the street. Mr. Jones gave a small chuckle.

"Welcome back Mira" he said.