Ch.28 Date night

Faybelle flew as fast as she could through the Enchanted Forest, but the more she flew, the more her wings were getting tired. She stopped and caught her breath.

"Maybe I'll just walk from here" she said as she flew down and landed on the ground.

Once she was on the ground, she stretched out her wings and let them hang low.

"Faybelle?" she turned around and saw Vincent.

"Oh, hey" she said.

"I didn't expect you to be here at this time, so what are you doing out here?"

"Well I uh" she said, wondering if she should tell him about Farrah "I'm actually going on a task".

"A task?" he said amused "Ooo what kind?"

"Well uh" she said, trying to hide her nervous look "It's kinda a long story".

"Oh come on you can tell me" he urged with a smile.

"Uh..." she said nervously "Well um, if I tell you, please don't freak out".

"I'll keep calm" he assured.

"Okay then" she sighed as she explained about her taking Farrah's wings and wand and now she's trying to get them back from her mother.

After she finished explaining, Vincent's eyes were widen.

"Wow" he said surprised "So uh, why exactly were you jealous of her?"

"I don't wanna talk about that" Faybelle said "But I just wanna try to get her wings and wand back before nighttime".

"Well then, can I help?"

"What?"

"I would like to help you, I'm always up for an adventure".

"Oh uh, but this is my mother, the Dark Fairy, she could kill you".

"I'm up for the challenge".

"Really?"

"Yeah, and beside, you might need an extra hand, especially if he's good with swords" he then pulled out his sword "So what do you say? Can I come?"

"Well uh" Faybelle said as she started thinking, she then gave a small smile "All right".

"Sweet" Vincent smiled "So uh, when do we start?"

"Right now" Faybelle smiled as she started walking with him following her.

It was now 6:00, and Darling was fixing her hair in the mirror as she waited for Chase. She then made sure her outfit was good. She was wearing a knee length light blue sundress with a wide belt over it, she also paired it with a jean jacket and some black wedges and a necklace. Perfect for a casual date. She then heard the doorbell rang, she grabbed her clutch and went to the door and answered it. There stood Chase in his casual date look consisting of a wrinkle free flannel button up with a rose on his hand. And when he saw her, he couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Hey" Darling smiled.

"Hey" he said still surprised "You look great".

"Thanks, you too".

"Thanks, I uh, I got you this rose" he handed her the rose.

"Oh thank you" she smiled as she took it "That's so sweet".

She then put the rose of the counter.

"So uh, you're ready to go?" Chase asked.

"Yeah let's go" Darling smiled as they left.

Soon they entered the 'Giant's Castle' where they saw everyone talking, eating, and some were even dancing to the jazzy music that was playing.

"Wow this place looks great" Darling gasped with a smile.

They then found a table and sat down. After ordering their foods, they couldn't stop looking at each other with smiles.

"So uh tell me" Darling said "How's Wonderland?"

"Oh it's great actually" Chase said "Now that the Jabberwock's gone, everyone can live in peace".

"All thanks to Alistair" she smiled.

"Speaking of Alistair, has he told the girls about, well, you know what?"

"I don't think so" she said sadly "And it's making me worried, I'm afraid that if he doesn't tell them soon, he's gonna get really stressed, I mean I've seen it happen in TV shows before".

"Well if he doesn't tell them, we might have to".

"Well let's just see how things go".

Soon the waiter came with their foods. And as they were eating, they continued to talk about stuff, their conversations were filled with smiles and laughter, they were having a great time. Soon Chase had to go use the restroom, so after he went away, Darling looked around the restaurant and watched the people having a good time. But when she turned to her right, she saw that 2 guys who were looking at her quickly hid their faces with the menus.

"You think she saw us?" Terrence whispered to Aidan.

"I don't think so" Aidan whispered.

Just then the menus were ripped out from their hands by Darling who looked at them with a frown.

"Oh uh, hey sis" Aidan said with a nervous smile.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" she demanded.

"Oh uh..." Terrence said nervously "We came to hear the music".

"Yeah it's so...jazzy" Aidan said with a nervous smile.

"Stop playing games" Darling frowned as she crossed her arms "I know you guys came her to spy on me and Chase".

"Whaaaaaat?" they said hiding their guilt, but Darling just gave them a mad look.

Knowing that she were caught, Aidan and Terrence gave sad sigh.

"Fine" Aidan sighed "You caught us".

"We just didn't want anything bad to happen" Terrence said.

"And nothing bad is gonna happen" Darling assured "We're both having a great time, now you guys need to go and leave us alone".

"But-".

"Now" she ordered.

The boys gave a sigh as the went away. After that, Darling went back to her table and sat just as Chase returned.

"Hey" he said "Did I just see your brothers leaving?"

"Yeah" Darling sighed "But don't worry, they wont bother us".

"Well then, where were we?" he smiled.

After the date, Chase walked Darling, they were at the restaurant for two hours so the sun had pretty much set. Soon they made it to Darling's place.

"Well I had really good time tonight" Darling said.

"So did I" Chase agreed.

"I hope we can do this again".

"Maybe next week".

"Yeah, well anyway, thanks again".

She then wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him into a hug. Chase put on a surprised look, she had never hugged him like this before, but he just smiled as he hugged back. She then pulled away with a smile on her face.

"Goodnight" she said.

"Goodnight" he said as she headed to her house.

When she was gone, Chase walked away, and he couldn't get the smile off his face.