Ch.59 The Chernabog

At Nottingham castle, as Prince John and the Sheriff waited in the throne, two guards came in gripping Robin with his hands bounded behind his back as they dragged him in front of the men.

"Well Robin Hood" Prince John said with a nasty smile "I haven't seen you in a while, so tell me, how you been?"

"I've been better" Robin scowled.

"Well then" the Sheriff said "Can I ask you something?"

"No."

"Who was that boy that was with you in Sherwood Forest? He looks a bit like you."

"That's my son."

"You're son?" the Sheriff and Prince John said.

"So that's why he looked familiar" the Sheriff said "I think the last time I saw him was when he was 8, oh that boy was just like you."

"You're telling me" Prince John said "That little brat used to steal my food."

"Yeah I taught him well" Robin smirked.

"Well that doesn't matter now" the Sheriff frowned "Now that you're here, we can finally do what we've been wanting to do for a long time, and after we do it, we'll move to the rest of your men, and then your family."

"Don't you dare-!" Robin started to say when the Sheriff punched him across the face.

"Oh shut up already" the Sheriff scowled "Let's just get this execution over with."

Still at the 'Wonder diner', Darling and Chase continued to watch for Brenden to tell his friends the truth, but as each minute passed, he hasn't told them once.

"Chase" Darling whispered "I don't think I can hold this in anymore."

"What?" he whispered.

"I swear that if he doesn't tell them by the time they leave, I'm blurting it out."

He gave a sigh "Let's just wait and see."

"So Brenden" Amanda said "How come that when we were playing Truth or Dare, why didn't you want to tell the last lie you told?"

"Yeah" Ilene agreed "You have to tell the truth, it's the rule."

"Look" he said "I just didn't want to play anymore okay."

"But still" Christina said "Why didn't you want to tell us the last lie you told, you can trust us."

"I just don't want to okay?" he said as he looked at the clock "In fact I need to get home."

"Okay we'll walk with you" Lauren said.

"No that's fine" he said as he got up "I can get home myself."

"Uh, Brenden" Chase stopped them "Isn't something you want to tell them first?"

"No I really need to get home" he said as he headed to the door.

But before he could go out, Darling couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Alistair still likes Bunny!" she blurted out.

Brenden froze with shock as the girls looked at Darling with confusion. Brenden turned to Darling who had an a guilty look.

"I'm sorry Brenden" she said with a sad look "I just couldn't hold it in anymore."

"Brenden what is she talking about?" Christina asked.

But Brenden didn't say anything, he was still shocked by what happened.

"Brenden?" Ilene said.

But he ignored her as he quickly pushed open the door and ran out.

"Guys what's going on?" Amanda asked Darling and Chase.

Chase gave a sigh "There's something we have to tell you guys."

Now that she was back in the fairytale world, Mira made her way up north until she made it to Bald Mountain. There she entered inside the mountain where she went down a dark tunnel as she used her magic to light the way. She then came upon a door where she saw many poisonous scarabs crawling all over the door, she used her powers to move them out of the way as she opened the door and entered the room. Remembering the creature Mr. Gold warned her about that feeds off of Darkness, Mira kept cautious as made her way to a wall where she pulled down a torch holder which slid open a secret compartment in the wall. But when she looked inside, she was surprised to see that there were 2 urns instead of one.

"What the?" she said confused as she pulled them out "Why are there 2? Which one contains Darkness?"

But as she examined the urns, she suddenly heard a loud growl, realizing what it was, she turned around too a massive demon like creature unfold it's large wings and stared at her with it's glowing orange eyes. She recognized the creature as the Chernabog, a demon that she learned about in school that feeds off of Darkness. Holding one of the urns in her hand and the other between her arm and her torso, Mira got ready for an attack as the Chernabog flew above her.

"Alright Chernabog" she said with a defensive look "You want Darkness, I'll give you Darkness."

And with that she blasted her magic at the demon as he gave a small cry. She tried to run to the door but the Chernabog threw a boulder in front of her way blocking her way. She faced the Chernabog as it gave a loud roar.

"Alright then" she said as she set down the urns "We'll do this the hard way."

Mira then formed balls of purple magic in her hands and threw them at the Chernabog. But no matter how many times she does it it doesn't seem to defeat the demon. But then she turned to the boulder, now knowing what to do, she used her powers to levitate the boulder, but it seemed to be hard since it was really heavy. The Chernabog then tried to attack her, but she quickly shot him away as she continued to lift the boulder. She was finally able to lift it up and threw it at the Chernabog sending it slamming into the wall, at that point she quickly gathered the urns and went out the door and closed it right before the Chernabog could get her. Now that she was out, Mira made her way out of Bald Mountain and back to the magic door that was still in the Enchanted Forest. With the urns in her arms, she opened the door and stepped back into the mansion.

"Well" Mr. Gold said "How did it go?'

"I was able to escape from the Chernabog" Mira said "But it turns out there were 2 urns."

He looked at the urns with confused look.

"Well that's strange" he said "I don't remember there being another urn."

"And I have no idea which one contains Darkness."

"Hmm" Mr. Gold said as he started to think "They both look so identical, we'll find out later."

But as they headed out the mansion, Mira couldn't stop thinking about what was in the other urn.