Ch.50 Written answer

Before she went to class, Rachel was putting things in her lockers when Terrence went up to her.

"Hey Rachel" he said "Have you seen Andy?"

"What I'm not seeing Andy" she said quickly with a scared look.

"What?"

"What?"

"Well uh, he left this in math yesterday" Terrence held up a phone charger.

"Oh uh, I can take it to him."

"Okay" he said as he handed the charger to her.

But before he left, he realized something.

"Uh, Rachel" he said "Did I hear you say that you're not seeing Andy in a panic way?"

"Um..." she said as she tried to hide her nervousness "Well it's true, I'm not seeing him, why do you know something?"

"I don't know, do you know something?"

"No."

Terrence could tell she was hiding something.

"You know something do you?" he asked with a wondering look.

"Look" Rachel said "Andy is with Bridget okay, and I didn't sleep with him okay?"

"I didn't ask if you slept with him."

Rachel's eyes widen.

"God dammit" she said, knowing she's been caught.

"You slept with him?" Terrence gasped.

"Shh!" she hissed "Okay I did."

"When?" he asked with shocked.

"Last Friday."

"How?"

"We were practicing the kissing scene i our play, and as we kissed we ended up doing it a lot, and then the next thing we knew we were in bed together."

"Oh my god."

"But you can't tell anyone, especially Bridget."

"Don't worry, I wont tell anyone."

"Thank you."

"But I can't believe you would do something like this."

"I know" she agreed "And you would not believe how good of a sleeping partner he is."

"I don't wanna know."

"Alright, I gotta get to class, and remember, do not tell anyone about this."

"I wont" he promised as they headed off to class.

But as they left, Reyna appeared from behind the wall and watched them leave.

"Oh Rachel" she said with a sneaky smile "You know it's never a good idea to sleep with a guy who already has a girlfriend. Wait till Bridget finds out."

And with that she walked away with a sneaky look on her face.

______

By the time school was out Aidan made his way to the Storybrooke Public Library to find Sabrina. It didn't take long to find her at a table writing in her notebook. He went up to her and stood by her until she noticed him.

"Hey" he smiled.

"Hey" she said shyly.

"Mind if I join you?"

She thought for a moment until she finally answered.

"Sure" she said quietly.

So he sat down next to her as she quickly closed her notebook and slid it to the side. Aidan knew he had to talk to her, and hopefully she'll talk.

"So um" he said "How you been?"

"Good" she said, he could tell she was lying.

"You uh, writing more stories in your notebook?"

Sabrina gave a nervous look as she avoided eye contact.

"Never mind" he said.

They then sat there in silence for a moment.

"Can I ask you something?" Aidan asked "How did you learn to write such detailed stories? How did you learn to write so well?"

Sabrina gave him another nervous look.

"Can we not talk about my stories?" she asked.

"Oh, okay. What do you wanna talk about?"

"I don't know."

Aidan then gave a sigh, he had to tell her.

"Okay look Sabrina" he said "I really need to talk to you. Stella told me that you've been acting different lately, what's going on?"

"Hold on" Sabrina said with a surprised look "Did Stella send you to find me?"

"No it was my idea to find you. Now can you please tell me why you're not acting like yourself?"

"That's none of your business."

"Actually it is. What's wrong? Why aren't you acting like yourself?"

"I-" she said with a nervous look "I just don't wanna talk about it."

"Come on please?" he urged.

"Why do you care? You barely know me."

"That doesn't matter, I want to help you. Please tell me why you're not acting like yourself. Did something happened to you 3 months ago that changed you? What is it? Please tell me."

Sabrina felt her eyes water as she started to think about what happened 3 months ago.

"I-" she said with a scared look "I just can't say it."

Aidan gave a sigh, but then he got an idea.

"Can you write it?" he asked.

"Huh?" she said.

"Well since you can't say it maybe you can write it. You know since you like to write."

She hesitated.

"Here" he said as he pulled out a small piece of paper from his backpack and placed it in front of her "Just write your problem, you don't have to say it."

Sabrina looked at the paper, maybe writing it was better than saying it. She slowly slid the paper towards her and placed her pencil on it. She looked at the paper one last time before she used her other hand to cover the paper from Aidan's view as she slowly began to write on it. Aidan couldn't see what she was writing, but she then finished as she handed the paper to him with her trembling hands and a scared look. He took the paper and read her answer: I was raped.