Epilogue

Later that night, Elena decided to visit Mira at the police station where she saw Mira laying on a bed in a cell.

"Hey" she said as Mira sat up.

"Oh, hey" Mira said with a bored look "What are you doing here?"

"What I can't visit my mother in jail? It's kinda like visiting you in mirror prison, except you're in a real prison this time."

Mira gave a sigh "Well while you're here, can you take these cuffs off?"

"Sorry Mira, but I can't let you have your magic."

"Fine" Mira crossed her arms as she laid against the wall "So what did you do with the urn?"

"I ain't telling you."

"Very well" Mira sighed "So what's new with you?"

"Well I'm dating Terrence now?"

"That nerd?"

"He's not a nerd, he's a very sweet guy and I love him, and you can't change that."

"Whatever" Mira rolled her eyes.

"So how's your toe?"

"Oh" Mira said as she rubbed her toe "It still hurts a bit."

"So what exactly did you trip over, cause it sounded really hard."

"I don't know, but whatever it was, it sure hurt my damn toe."

"Yikes. Well I think I should be going now, I'll see you tomorrow, maybe. Goodnight."

"Night" Mira mumbled as Elena left.

After she was gone, Mira looked at the cuffs on her wrists and gave a sigh, knowing that she couldn't take them off, she was powerless. But she knew that she will get out of this cell soon, no matter how long it'll take.

________

Crickets chirped throughout the woods as the stars in the night sky twinkled. But within the woods, buried in the ground with the top sticking out more due to Mira tripping over it, was a golden lantern. But this wasn't an ordinary lantern, this lantern was unique with it's designs and shape, and it may look small on the outside, but on the inside it was like another realm, but more like a home for the magical being it contained. A being so magical that she has been around for thousands of years, traveling to different worlds, granting wishes to her finders. She enjoyed being who she is, but there are times when she wants to be free, but she had a feeling it might never happen.

And as the night got darker, she laid on her bed with her pet scorpion next to her as she thought about what was going on outside her lantern. As she continued to think about it, her scorpion snuggled against her arm, being careful not to the sting her.

"You think someone will find us Sultan?" she asked her pet as he gave a little shrug.

She gave a sigh "I guess we'll just have to do what we've always done, wait and see."

Wow book 3 is finally done. And as you can tell from this epilogue, someone from Monster High is coming to the series! (If you don't know who she is, watch '13 Wishes', just saying) Get ready for more fantasy and new characters in Book 4 coming soon. The End is just the beginning :)