Ch.62 Strong friendship

As they headed to Brenden's house, Darling and Chase explained everything to the girls.

"So Brenden lied to us about his feelings?" Ilene said.

"Apparently he did" Darling said "But he did it to protect your guy's friendship."

"But still he didn't have to lie to us" Amanda said "We would've of understood him."

"I doubt you would" Ilene doubted.

"Hey!" Amanda said offended.

"So he's been crushing on me this whole time" Christina said.

"Yeah" Chase said "But he was afraid to tell you cause he thought you wouldn't like him back, especially now since he lied to all of you."

"Oh my God" Christina said surprised "He likes me, but then again he lied to us, I don't know if I should mad, or glad, or both."

"I'd go with both" Lauren said.

"I'd go with neither" Darling said "To me I'm worried, this secret was causing him so much stress, and now that you all know, I don't how he's feeling now."

"Yeah you're right" Chase said with a worried look "The poor boy must be mega stressed right now."

"Well we gotta hurry up and see is he's okay."

"I doubt he's okay" Ilene said.

They soon made it to Brenden's house where Darling knocked on the door. They waited until it was answered by Alice.

"Hey Alice" Darling said "Is Brenden here?"

"Yeah" Alice said "He came in here and ran into his room, he looked very upset."

"Yeah it was kinda my fault" Darling said with a guilty look.

"You're fault?"

"I kinda blurted out a secret of his and he ran away from us."

"What secret?"

"It's kind of a long story, but we really need to talk to him to make sure he's okay."

"He's not" Ilene doubted.

"Well I don't really think he wants to see anyone" Alice said "Again he did look really upset, I think he just needs to be alone for a bit."

"Okay" everyone sighed.

"But can you tell me about this secret?"

After she let them in, Darling and Chase explained to her about Brenden's secret.

"So he lied to you girls to protect your friendship?" Alice asked the girls.

"Yeah" Amanda said "And now that we know, we're worried on how this is going to effect our friendship."

"So he's really been crushing on Bunny?"

"Yeah" Christina said with a small smile "I still can't believe it, but then again he hid his feelings from me."

"Well love can be fearful."

"That's what I said" Darling said.

"Love can make people do crazy things" Alice said.

"Have you ever been in love?" Lauren asked.

"I was" Alice said with a sad look "That is until he walked out of my life. But that doesn't matter now, I don't think I need love, I have Alistair now, he's all the love I need."