Ch.63 An idea

The next day on Friday, the last day of the first semester, Elena was sitting on a bench waiting for the bell to ring when Darling sat next to her.

"Hey" she smiled.

"Hey" Elena said with a bored look.

"What's wrong?"

"It's my mom, I still can't find a way to stop her before she goes too far."

"Isn't there like a spell in your spell book that could help you?"

"No, all the spells either contain death or harm, and I don't want to hurt Mira."

"Maybe I can find something, do you have your spell book with you?"

"Yeah" Elena said as she reached into her backpack and pulled out her spell book and handed it to Darling.

"Let's see" Darling said as she flipped through the pages.

Soon a page caught her eyes.

"Well what about this?" she showed Elena the page "Enchanted Cuffs that can block magic."

"I thought about that" Elena said "But then I realized I don't have it."

"Oh" Darling said sadly.

"If only there was a way I can transport it to our world, then I could use it on Mira."

"Transport what?" Lauren came up to them.

"Oh" Elena said "I'm trying to find a way to transport these Enchanted Cuffs to our world."

"What do they do?"

"They block magic, if I had it I can use it on Mira."

"I think there is a way you can transport them to our world."

"How?" Elena and Darling said.

"Through a painting."

"A painting?" Darling said.

"I've done it before, well more like Francis has done it before, when the Jabberwock took over our school, Francis was able to paint a picture of the Vorpal Sword and was able to transport it to Ever After."

"When did this happen?" Elena asked.

"Oh you don't remember it, only I do, but trust me, if we can get Francis to paint a picture of the cuffs with some magic paint or something, we can transport the the cuffs to our world."

"Well where are we gonna find magic paint?" Darling asked.

"It's obvious, Mr. Gold's shop, we'll go after school."

"Well okay then" Elena said with a nervous look "We'll try."

__________

As they headed inside the school, Rachel and Andy walked in while holding hands as some people turned to look at them.

"People are looking at us" Rachel whispered to him.

"Just ignore them" Andy whispered back "They don't know how lucky we are to have each other."

"Aww" she smiled.

When they stopped by Rachel's locker, Terrence went up to them.

"Hey guys" he said.

"Oh hey Terrence" Rachel smiled.

"So..." he urged "How did it go?"

"It went well actually" Rachel said as she turned to Andy "And now we're dating."

"Seriously?" Terrence said surprised.

"Yep" Andy smiled as he put his arm around Rachel "You don't know how glad I am to be with her."

"I hope you do feel glad" Terrence smiled "You'll love her, she's amazing."

Rachel gave a small laugh.

"Well I gotta go" he said "I'll see you around."

"Okay by Terrence" Rachel said as he left.

After he was gone, Andy leaned against the locker next to Rachel.

"So what are we going after school?" he asked.

"Well since it's Friday, wanna come over?"

"Sure."

"Oh so you guys can sleep together again?" a sassy voice said.

They turned around and saw Reyna looking at them with a sassy smile as her arms crossed.

"What?" Rachel said.

"Did Andy not tell you?" Reyna smirked.

"Oh..." Andy said with a guilty look.

"What?" Rachel said.

"I never told you how Bridget found out about us."

"How?"

Andy pointed to Reyna with his look of guilt.

"What?"

"Reyna may of over heard you talking to Terrence about, well you know what?"

Rachel's eyes widen.

"Well another cheating couple" Reyna smirked "So how did Bridget dump you Andy? Was it hard? Did you cry?"

"Actually she allowed me to date Rachel" Andy said.

"Well you deserved- wait what?" Reyna's eyes widen.

"Yeah" he said "She let me go out with Rachel."

"So she- she didn't slap you or anything?"

"No."

Reyna turned away with shock, her plan to ruin another relationship actually failed.

"Huh" she said.

At that point the bell rang.

"Well we gotta get to class" Rachel said "See you around Reyna."

And with that Rachel and Andy held hands as they headed to class, leaving Reyna who was still shocked.

"Oh my God" she said as she went away.

________

During school, Mira who wasn't at school but at Mr. Gold's shop examined the urns she got from Bald Mountain, she kept wondering which one contained Darkness, and what did the other contain?

"So how are we gonna determine which one has Darkness?" she asked Mr. Gold.

"Well" he sighed "I don't have anything we can use to see into the urns, so I guess we're just gonna have to open them and see what they have."

"Well alright then" she sighed as she grabbed one of the urns "Let's see what this one has."

She slowly opened the urn and looked inside, all she saw was a dark liquid; Darkness.

"Okay here's Darkness" she said.

"Well what's in the other one?" Mr. Gold asked.

"Nah I'll look at it later, in the meantime, I got Darkness to release. But where?"

"Why don't you do it at the highest peek in the woods?"

"Where?"

"It's not that hard to find, all you have to do it go into the woods and go to the highest peek."

"Well uh, okay then."

And with that she left the shop with the urn. After she was gone, Mr. Gold looked at the other urn, not knowing if he should open it, he decided to put it on a shelf. But as he looked at it, he wondered what was in it, something good or bad. He still decided not to open it, fearing that he might let out something bad.