Ch.48 Different girl

By the time lunch was over, Aidan saw Sabrina walking down the hallway, remembering that he needed to return her notebook.

"Hey Sabrina" he said as he went up to her.

"Oh, hi Aidan" she said shyly.

"You left this behind" he handed her her notebook.

"Oh thanks" she said as she took it.

"You write really great stories, how did you learn to write such good details?"

"You read my stories?" she said surprised.

"Yeah they're very good, you're a really good writer."

"Oh um, thanks" she said nervously.

"What's wrong?"

"It's just, my stories are private, and they're only for me to read."

"Oh" Aidan said surprised "I'm sorry, hey if you want I wont tell anyone."

"Thanks" Sabrina said shyly as she walked away.

"So I couldn't help but watch you talk to my sister" Stella went up to him.

"Oh yeah" Aidan said "She's a little mysterious then I remembered."

"Well she's been acting like that for 3 months now."

"Really?" he said surprised.

"Yeah, it's so weird. Every time I see her, she always seems to be alone and writing in her journal, and she never let's me see what she's writing."

"Well, I saw what she was writing."

"What?" Stella said surprised.

"She writes stories, and they're very good actually, so much detail."

"Well that's strange, I know she likes to write stories, but she would always show them to me, how come she's not showing them to me now?"

"Well..." Aidan said with a nervous look "One of her stories did involve, well, rape and sexual abuse."

"What?" she gasped.

"Yeah, and they're very well detailed."

"Oh my God."

"Maybe she's just embarrassed of her stories and she doesn't want to show anyone."

"Yeah, maybe."

At that point the bell rang.

"Well we gotta get to class" Stella said.

"Yeah" he agreed "So you around."

"You too."

As he headed to class, Aidan couldn't stop thinking about why Sabrina has been acting different.

Still inside the tower, Daring and Holly continued to talk about everything.

"Doesn't it annoying every once in a while with all those girls falling over you?" Holly asked.

"It does sometimes" Daring said "But that's what I get for being a Charming."

Holly gave a small giggle. At that point her phone made a buzz, she saw that it was a text from Poppy.

"Oh" she said.

"What?"

"I have to go now."

"Oh okay, that means I should go too."

"Alright then" she went up to the window and threw her hair out the window as it touched the ground "You first."

"But how are you gonna get down?" he asked.

"I have my ways, just go first."

So Daring went down Holly's hair as he reached the bottom.

"Okay here I come" she called as she lopped her hair threw a hook and let it down.

She then grabbed hold of her hair and she slid down. She landed safely on the ground as she pulled her hair out from the hook and onto the ground.

"Wow" Daring said amused.

"Cool huh?" Holly said.

"I'll say" he agreed "But how did you get up there?"

"Oh I just lasso my hair onto the hook and pull myself up."

"Aren't you worried that you might fall?"

"Nah, I've done this lots of times, I'm pretty skilled at it now."

"Wow, your hair can really be used for multiple things."

"It's what I get for being the daughter of Rapunzel" she smiled "Now should we go?"

"Oh yeah."

"Well we better be careful in case we run into that big wolf."

"It was probably just Mr. Badwolf" Daring said as they started walking.

"No I don't think so, this wolf looked different, it's fur was darker than Badwolf's."

"Huh, well I don't know who this wolf is, but if we do run into it, I'll protect you."

"But what if it kills you?"

"I'm a Charming, nothing can kill me."

"If you say so" she shrugged with a small smile.

(3 months ago) Late that night, with her long hair a mess, her dress torn, her eye makeup smeared along with a black eye, and bruises on her body, Sabrina drove onto the driveway of her house and got out with her body still trembling with shock and fear. She went into the house and took off her wedges and placed her keys and purse on the table. She looked at the time; 1:35 am, Stella was probably asleep, and that means she wont ask why Sabrina was late. Good.

Still shaking, Sabrina made her way upstairs and to her room, there she took off her torn dress and placed it deep in the closet so it was well hidden. She then looked at herself in her mirror and saw the bruises and red marks all over her body. She then slipped into her PJs and went into the bathroom, not bothering to shower, Sabrina washed her face that was stained with tears and wiped the blood off her lips. She then poorly brushed her teeth as she made her way to her bed and climbed in. As she laid her bed on the pillow, she started to cry softly, she couldn't get that awful memory out of her head. Now that it was burned into her brain, she knew it would be with her forever, she can't escape it. She shouldn't of gone to the party.