Ch.6 The warning

Out in the woods in Storybrooke, a portal opened in the air as Alice, Chase, and Courtly fell out and onto the ground. They all then got up and brushed the dirt off their new clothes. Chase saw that he was wearing a red shirt with a black hoodie over it along with black pants and black converse shoes. Alice was wearing a white blouse with a black cardigan over it along with a maroon colored skirt with black tights and black heeled ankle boots. Courtly was wearing a black shirt with the joker card on it and a jean jacket over it along with distressed skinny jeans tucked into some black boots, and her blonde hair was now in a pony tail with a her bangs swept to the side.

"Ooo" Alice admired her new clothes "We get new clothes?"

"Yeah" Courtly said "I think it has to do with the way they dress in the real world".

"So uh, where exactly is the town?" Chase asked.

"Uh..." Courtly said as she looked around "I actually don't know where to go".

"What?" Alice said.

"When I first came here I landed right in town, I guess the portal opens at different spots every time we use it".

"So we're basically lost?" Chase asked.

"Pretty much".

"Don't worry" Alice said as she reached into her purse and pulled out her phone "I'll just call Alistair and tell him to get help- and there's no bars".

"So now what?" Chase asked.

"I guess we just walk around until we find town" Courtly suggested.

"Good enough for me" Alice said "I would love to explore these woods".

And with that they headed off, hoping to find the town of Storybrooke.

_________

By the time school was over, Lauren and her Wonderland friends decided to go to the 'Wonder diner' for some shakes. Lauren's dad Mr. Cooper, also known as the Mad Hatter was the owner of the diner and Lauren worked there as a waitress. It was a popular place for everyone to hang out and have a cup of tea with a slice of pie and just chill. When Lauren and her friends arrived, they ordered their shakes and sat at a table that was big enough for all 5 of them.

"So Brenden, Christina" Lauren said "I know you guys have been to Storybrooke High for a few days now, so how are you guys liking it?"

"I love the music class" Christina smiled "Everyone seems to enjoy my trumpet".

"Well I'm really enjoying Geography" Brenden said with a small smile "It makes me want to explore all of Storybrooke".

Brenden Lawrence was really Alistair Wonderland, son of Alice, and like his mother, he was always up to exploring new places.

"Yeah" Christina said "What other stuff are in Storybrooke?"

"Well let's see" said Ilene Moore, also known as Lizzie Hearts, daughter of the Queen of Hearts "There's the Storybrooke Library, the movie theater, the hair salon-".

"Basically" Amanda cut in "It has everything a town needs".

Amanda Richmond, also known as Kitty Cheshire, daughter of the Cheshire Cat was known to cut into people's sentences. It was her thing next to pranks and disappearing.

"What she said" Ilene pointed to her.

"Maybe we can see a movie this weekend" Lauren said.

"Oh yeah I'll see what's playing" Ilene said as she started to search it up on her phone.

But as she was searching, Brenden looked out the window and saw some familiar people walking down the road.

"What the?" he gasped.

"What?" Christina asked as the girls looked out the window and saw the people.

"No way" Amanda gasped.

They all ran out of the diner and to the front where they saw Alice, Chase, and Courtly walking down the road.

"Mom!" Brenden called as he headed towards her.

"Alistair!" Alice exclaimed with a smiled as they went up to each other and into a hug.

"Chase?" Ilene said.

"Courtly?" Christina said.

"What are you guys doing here?" Lauren asked.

"Well I came to see you guys" Chase said.

"And you brought Courtly?" Amanda said with a frown.

"Don't worry" Courtly said "I'm not here for revenge, I just need to talk to you guys".

"But I came to warn you guys" Alice said.

"Warn us?" Brenden said.

"Well I came to warn everyone, Mira Shards is here in Storybrooke".

"Mira!" the Wonderlandians gasped.

"You mean the Evil Queen?" Amanda asked.

"Yes" Alice said "Well in her teen years. But I don't know how she escaped the mirror prison".

"So the Evil Queen is here in Storybrooke?" Brenden gasped.

"Yeah, I saw her go through a portal to Storybrooke. I don't know what she's doing here, but I have a feeling it's not good".

"She's probably here for Raven" Lauren said with shock "Oh my gosh I have to warn her!"

"We have to warn everyone!" Ilene added.

"But how exactly are we suppose to warn everyone?" Christina asked.

"We can tell Hailee to post it on the school website" Amanda said.

"But what if Mira reads it?" Lauren asked "That could make her hide her identity better and it'll be harder to find her".

"But doesn't Hailee like have everyone's phone number?" Ilene asked.

"Oh right" Lauren gasped, remembering that Hailee was also Blondie Lockes, daughter of Goldilocks, and she was know to be a sneaky reporter who knows everything about everyone "Yeah we can tell her to text everyone the warning, but we have to make sure Mira doesn't read it".

"That sounds simple enough" Christina said "I mean, Hailee doesn't have Mira's phone number, right?"

"She could of gotten it when Mira came to Ever After High that day" Ilene said with a nervous look.

"Okay we'll talk to Hailee about it" Brenden said.

"So uh" Chase said "Where's Darling?"

"I think she went home with her brothers" Christina said.

"Oh" he said with disappointment.

"Now uh, Courtly" Ilene said with a frown "What is it you wanted to talk to us about?"

"Oh right" Courtly said "Uh, can we talk somewhere else?"

"We can go inside the diner" Lauren said.

But as they were going into the diner, Brenden pulled Chase aside.

"If you want I can set up a meet up with you and Darling" he said.

"Really?" Chase said surprised "Thanks that'll be great".

"So what are you gonna talk to her about?"

"Oh uh, just, stuff" Chase said with a nervous look.

"Are you gonna ask her out?"

"Ask her out?" he said surprised .

"Well it's obvious you like her".

"But-".

"Boys?" Alice called "You coming in?"

"Well talk about this later" Brenden said as they went into the diner.