Chapter Two

Taylor looks amazing. The three musketeers are all beautiful women.

Sophie is tall and slim. She has dark hair, not very long. She has light skin and she is an aspiring model. She is actually pretty good. She is signing a contract next year with a major agency that shows much interest in her work.

Taylor is shorter than me. Long dark brown hair and she has a beautiful curvy body. She has green eyes and she is dating Bradley since highschool started. They met here, they fell in love and they were voted the cutest couple.

Last but not least, Summer... Whom I don't know as well. Summer is about my heigth. She's blonde with a perfect skin and body. I know we have something in common, surf. And she is dating the douche, Blake.

It's 1am and right now, I'm with Vanessa. I haven't seen her for a long time and we need to catch up.

"What the f*ck? What are you doing?" Sophie yells at me.

"What am I doing, Sophie?" I am so confused.

"I can't believe you!"

She yells some words between insults and later I understand she thought I was cheating.

"She is my cousin, Sophie... I'm done for tonight." I turn to my cousin, giving her a thight hug. "I'll call you tomorrow, V. Love you."

I get out of the party. It's raining and my car keys are with Sophie... I'm not getting them. It will take me 45 minutes to get home but at least there is no Sophie around. I'm running away from her since forever. I can't deal with her anymore.

I walk for 13 minutes and a car stops... I think that's Summer's car.

"Come on! I won't bite." Yeah, that's Summer. I run to the car.

"Do you need a ride?" She asks opening the window from the passengers sit.

"Do you mind?"

"Absolutely not. Hop on!"

She seems happy... "Are you drunk?"

"I'm not. But I find this situation really funny. You are soaked. What were you thinking?"

"I needed to be alone..."

"Do you want to talk about it? Did Sophie did something to you? She was pretty drunk." She asks.

"She seems crazy lately... She sees me with some random girl and automaticaly thinks I'm cheating. She wanted this and now she is ruining it anyway."

"What do you mean? Don't you want to be with her?"

"No, I don't." I'm not going to lie. I don't care.

"Well, you should tell her, Mariana." Tell her? That's not taking me anywhere, is it?

SUMMER

Will she be okay?

"Here we are. Look, I know Sophie since forever and she would want to know the truth. Tell her how you feel. I know we don't really know each other but if she loves you, you have to be special, so don't fail her now and be honest with her. She will understand."

"That's not true. She knows everything..." What? "Do you want to come inside? I can make you a sandwich as a thank you for the ride."

"Really? Thank you. I appreciate that." I could eat something and it only is 2.10am.