"Hey Vali I want to ask you something. Shemhaza, my governor, noticed that rebels from the three great factions were banding together. The "Khaos brigade," was it?" Azazel said as he took flight.

"Khaos brigade?" Sirzechs said surprised by the name Azazel just said.

"A group of rebels?! There aren't many guys who can control a bunch of guys like that...." Serafall said also surprised.

"And their leader is the Uroboros dragon, Ophis."

"It can't be! The legendary dragon god of infinity the strongest dragon?! Why would she be leading a group of rebels?!" Issei said in response to the name.

"Indeed I am working with Ophis, but neither of us want to rule the world. Some idiots came after us for our power.

"That explains a thing or two. So that's why you got so friendly with Katarea because you both couldn't become Satans."

"Neither of you? Explain yourself white dragon emperor." Rias said clearly baffled by that statement.

"My name is Vali Lucifer. I am a descendant of a previous Satan. Sired by the grandson of a pure-blooded Satan, and birthed by a human woman. I'm a half-devil!"

"Impossible!" Rias said now confused to how he could exist without being heard of.

"More importantly Hyoudou Issei. Fate is truly cruel for you. Through my veins contains the blood of a Satan and a dragon. However, I have observed your battles since you became a devil. You are strong and have defeated many powerful opponents. Like the immortal phoenix Raiser and Kokabiel. You truly deserve the title of a heavenly dragon. Which is why I'm curious to see which of us is stronger. So come! Fight me Sekiryutei." Vali said concentrating his power.

"I refuse. I see no point in fighting you now all of my friends are safe." Issei said making Vali irritated.

"If that's the case then how about I kill the woman you cherish the most? Rias Gremory!" Vali said generating a powerful blast and sending it straight for the devil.

"DRAGON SHOT!" Issei shouted blasting away his attack.

"Are you ready to fight me now Hyoudou Issei?" Vali said suddenly feeling a huge rise in magic power come from below him as the flames began to rise.

"Vali! I will never forgive you! You Bastard! Balance break!" Issei said with his resolve clear and found.

(Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker!)

"Look Albion, Hyoudou Issei's power is beginning to increase."

"A sacred gears power comes from its wielders will. He's consumed with blind rage towards you. Rage, of all feelings, is the most effective in powering a dragon." Albion said making Vali smirk.

"If that's the case, then he's a more suitable host for a dragon than I am?" Vali said still treating this like a game.

"Shut your damn mouth already!" Issei said suddenly smashing his fist into Vali's helmet making his human eye visible again.

"Such speed! Now this is more like it Hyoudou Issei!" Vali said distancing himself and then charging straight towards Issei.

"Vali!" Issei shouted as he charged towards the dragon who dashed in his direction.

The two met in the middle of the sky where their mighty fists collided with each other. Causing a huge explosion of power destroying the terrain and the ground beneath them.

"Issei!" Rias said as she ran towards the battlefield until she felt a hand grab her arm.

"No Rias stay here." Sirzechs said holding her back.