I crawled towards him, determined to blow his ample size cock into oblivion, but all of that went out the window when he asserted his dominance over me again and demanded that I lay on my back.

"Lay down and open your legs for me."

And of course, I yielded to him. "Yes, Officer." I positively melted at his command. I'd never felt such a desire before.

His amazing mouth provided the most exquisite torture. My legs somehow managed to wrap themselves around his head. I didn't even notice it until he was trying to pry them away from his temples. My body felt like a live-wire only responding to pleasure. Every part was aware and sexually heightened, my body quivered with need. Rick continued extending the pleasure until it became so intense that I couldn't breathe.

I cried and begged for him to give me what I needed he finally granted. I had the most mind-blowing orgasms I'd ever had in all my life. And after pleasing me so well, I'd certainly repay him by riding him six ways from Sunday. I pushed his muscular chest which was covered with a fine sheen of sweat and climbed on top of my cowboy. When we joined it was slow and tender. There was a languid exploration of each other's pleasure and the basking of each other's love.

This was more than just sex for him...for me. This was something that transcended our bodies. His eyes are dark and stormy, and he rumbled deep in his chest when he pushed himself all the way inside of me. The pressure exploded in a magnificent way that left me trembling and panting for air.

"I love you, Rick." I let out a satisfied sigh as I came again and again.

"I love you Michonne." Rick began to lose himself in me as he continued to thrust me with long even strokes. My core pulsed further, squeezing him, stroking him with each recurring orgasm.

Rick whimpered and gritted his teeth trying to remain in control; his pace becoming more and more frantic. He drove into me, feeling that electricity we shared snapping around us. He came spurting hot and deep inside of me.

For several long seconds, neither of us moved, our heavy inhalations echoed throughout my room. Rick gazed at me, his eyes conveyed a mixture of desire, happiness, and love. Reaching up to stroke my cheek, I turned and kissed his hand before sliding off him and lying next to him.

We're both completely spent. And after only a moment we'd both fallen fast asleep.

RICK POV

This was the first time in months, Daryl and I came back from a supply run empty-handed. But this is also the first time in months we've encountered anyone too. And after my talk with Morgan the other day, I realize that he's right.

We should start looking for people to bring in.

Michonne walked into the front room breaking me from my thoughts. She brought the monitor and I chuckled while watching little nugget squirm around in her crib.

As always, she asked me about my day, but I didn't want to talk about it right now. All I wanted to do was enjoy that comfortable silence that Michonne and I often shared with each other.

I handed over the only piece of merchandise I managed to salvage today. I innocently placed the tiny pack of mints in her hand. The softness of her touch and warmth drew me in like a moth to a flame. I found myself wanting to linger in the comfort of her hold.

The act was simultaneously intimate.

All of my aches washed away when our fingers entwined. The atmosphere between us changes, charged with electric, exhilarating anticipation.

My plan had been to tell her how much I love her, that I've loved her for a very long time, but the minute she smiled that amazing, inviting smile all that went out the window. Energy, I didn't know I had shot through me as I leaned in to kiss my angel. The feeling of her soft sweet lips awakened every inch of my body.