Chapter 39

Ally's Pov.

After we all sang we were watching movies among movies. We watched and watched until almost everyone was asleep. As of this moment everyone was asleep except for me and Abbie. We were leaning against each other on the couch and Collins and Devan were on the ground sleeping along with all the SDK guys and O2L. 

"You want to head upstairs?"I asked Abbie with a yawn and she nodded as we both sat up.

We headed upstairs and into her room. We quickly changed into our pajamas before crawling under the covers of Abbie's bed and snuggling into the pillows. I looked over to Abbie and saw she had a hard expression on her face as if she was thinking about something.

"Abbie are you okay?"I asked and she turned to me as tears ran down her cheeks.

"What's wrong?"I asked as I brought her into my arms. She rested her head on my shoulder as she sniffled.

"Nothing I'm happy."She mumbled.

"Then why are you crying?"I pondered and she sniffled once again before answering me.

"This has just been the best birthday I've ever had, and I'm glad I got to spend it with you."She smiled and I returned the gesture and squeezed her a little tighter.

"I know today was amazing, it was way better then anything I could dream of."I sighed and she nodded.

"I can't believe they actually did this for us, I never thought they cared this much."Abbie said with bewildered eyes.

"I know but they obliviously love us if they did all this for us. Abbie we finally have a loving family and home."I sighed in relieve and Abbie nodded in agreement.

"I'm really tired A night."She yawned and before I knew it she was asleep. I smiled and cuddled further into the bed and closed my eyes.

I'm more then happy that Abbie and I have such a caring family now. It makes up for all the shit ones we've had in the past. Looking back at the live I had before the boys came into it I wonder to myself how Abbie and I even survived. I wouldn't wish a abusive foster dad or anyone like that to my worst enemy. I'm happy now and Abbie is to, we have the future to look ahead to. We can't just dwell on the past. The future is key.

A/n: Hey its teagan sorry we haven't updated in a while, we'll try to update more often. Love you guys.