Chapter 35

Ally's Pov.

Today was mine and Abbie's 16th birthday and I couldn't be more excited for it. We had the whole day planned out and it was going to be perfect, that's what the boys said though. I asked Collins if I should be worried but he just said everything will be fine. Since hes my boyfriend I decided to trust him, but I'm not sure if I should. Nothing good happens when the O2L and SDK families unite.

When Abbie walked down in a dress, I had to say I was a little more than surprised. She never really goes for the girly clothes, but let me tell you when she does she pulls it off very well. 

Like Abbie I was wearing a dress but unlike hers mine was purple and had sleeves that fell off the shoulders. My hair was done up in a nice bun and I had a pair of flats on, because lets be real I don't need the extra height.

Right now we're all getting ready to head out. The guys planned everything today and refused to tell us where we're going. So Abbie and I just patiently waited in the living room when the boys were running around everywhere trying to get themselves together before we left.

After nearly waiting an hour the guys were all ready and we were on our way. We had to split up into three cars because there was two many of us so. The SDK guys were in one, O2L was in the other and Abbie, Devan, Collins and I were in the last one. I was sat in the passenger seat next to Collins and Abbie and Devan were all cuddled up in the backseat, which I have to admit was pretty cute. 

We pulled out of the driveway and headed to the unknown location. About 20 minutes later we pulled up to the DNV. I looked over to Collins with wide eyes.

"We're getting our licenses?"I asked with a raised brow and the nodded their heads with smiles on their faces.

"This is amazing."Abbie smiled as we got out of the car and headed into the building with all the boys following us.

~

After about an hour long process Abbie and I both got our results and....we passed! After quickly taking our pictures for our licenses we decided to head back to the house. I was more then surprised when I saw that the house was fully decorated inside and out.

Abbie and I stepped into the house with looks of astonishment on our faces. I couldn't be happier as of this moment. This will probably be the best birthday Abbie and I have ever had.

A/N: Hey its Teagan, sorry for the long wait for an update. I've been supper busy with school lately. I'll try to update as often as I can same with Kelsey. I love you all!