Chapter 11

Ally's Pov.

When the boys told me that I was meeting some of their friends and their daughter I decided to go all out with my outfit but still kept it casual.I decided on some blue denim shorts, with my Nirvana crop top along with my white lace high tops. I lose curled my hair and out on some nude lipstick. I felt a little bit more on the girly side today.

After Abbie and I were introduced to each other we hung out in her room for a few hours. Shes pretty awesome and we do have a lot in common. She basically like a sister already and I've personally known her for maybe four hours tops. But that just happens sometimes with certain people, you just click.

Right now Abby and I were taking a ride around her neighborhood on her penny boards, she let me use one of hers. We decided to go exploring after we got bored of being copped up in her room. So we told the boys we would be back and headed out almost immediately.

As we were riding around I noticed to figures in the distance I could tell that Abbie saw them as well. As we got closer I noticed that they were to young and very attractive guys. They both had brown hair and were both pretty built. I was to busy starring at them and ran into a garbage can. I fell off the board and landed on my bum.

" Oh my God Ally are you okay?"Abbie asked while helping me up.

"I'm fine."I blushed as I brushed myself off. My blush only deepened when I noticed the two boys were walking towards us.

"Are you okay?"The taller boy asked.

"Yeah I'm fine."I laughed.

"Good because that was hilarious."The shorter one laughed and the taller one slapped him upside the head,causing Abbie and myself to laugh as well.

"I'm Collins."The taller one introduced.

"I'm Devan."The other boy smiled.

"This is Abbie, and I'm Ally."I smiled back at them.

I couldn't help it they were both so attractive and they had amazing smiles.

"We gotta go but maybe we'll see you around."Collins smiled and I nodded.

"Yeah see ya."I smiled as both Abbie and I skated away.

When we made it back to her house we both squealed as we entered her room. We were jumping up and down and couldn't stop smiling.

"I call dips on Devan."Abbie smiled and I rolled my eyes and nodded nonetheless.

"Okay but Collins is mine."I laughed and we both squealed once again.

Someone opened the door and  I continued to laugh at Sam who looked at us with a confused expression.

"Why are you two so giggly."He asked with a raised brow.

"No reason."Abbie and I replied in unison.

Authors Note: Hey Its Teagan. Hows everyone doing? I hope you're enjoying the book. Please don't be a silent reader vote and comment as much as you like. Love you.