Chapter 4

Ally's Pov.

Connor and I were rocking out to the radio the whole way home. Its nice to say that, home. I finally have a permanent home and I couldn't be happier as of this moment . When we pulled into the driveway my jaw dropped at the sight before my eyes. This house made the orphanage look like a piece of crap. It was an incredible two story house and looked very big from the outside. I wonder why we would need so much room when it would only be Connor and I?

Connor turned off the car and we both got out. He grabbed my bags and I tried to take them from him but he just ran in front of me and into the house. I rolled my eyes at him and followed behind him. My Dad is so mature. I smiled as I thought about that Connor is my Dad. I finally have a Dad.

I smiled to myself as I walked into the house and I furrowed my brows when I saw 5 unknown people starring at me. They all had wide smiles on their faces and Connor or should I say Dad came over to me and flung his arm over me shoulder.

"Who are they Dad?"I asked and he smiled at my words.

"There my friends, meet the O2L family Ally!"He exclaimed and before I knew it I was squished into a huge group hug. We all started laughing as we pulled away from each other.

"I'm Kian by the way."The man with the brown quiff smiled.

"I'm J.C."The man wearing a winter hat introduced.

"I'm Ricky."The guy in the shirt that said 'SWAG' on it smiled.

"Sam."The one in the grey jumper grinned.

"And I'm Trevor."The boy wearing black smiled at me.

"Hi I'm Alexandra but please call me Ally."I smiled at them and they all eagerly nodded at me.

"Well Ally my dear are you ready to see your bedroom?"Sam asked while linking his arm with mine and leading me to the stairs with the boys following hot on our trail.

"Of course."I smiled as we climbed upstairs.

We walked down the hallway and turned to the door second on the left. Sam opened the door for me and I gasped as I saw what was now known as my bedroom.

It was absolutely perfect in every way. My bed was on the top bunk with a mint green and white comforter and below my bunk was a desk with everything I could possibly need with a very comfy looking office chair. I looked further and saw a huge closet as well as french doors leading to a balcony overseeing the back yard. It was a beautiful view from my window and I couldn't wait to live in here.

 I turned to Dad and the rest of the boys with tears in my eyes. They all frowned at me and Dad came over and hugged me.

"Don't you like it?"He asked with a frown. I nodded with a smile.

"Its perfect, thank you."I smiled and hugged him as tight as I could. Soon enough I was in another group hug and I smiled at this.

I'm so glad I have these 6 idiots as my family. They seriously are the best. I can't wait to see what our future together will be like.

Authors Note:Hey its Teagan, please vote and comment. Tell us how you're liking this book. Don't be a silent reader. Lots of love from Kelsey and myself.