Chapter 32

Abbie's +POV+

I woke up in a hospital room and looked around. I saw Devan sleeping next to me on a chair, Ally on the other side in a chair, Dad and Jonah sleeping on one of the couches Connor and Kian on the other couch. I went to close my eyes when Devan kissed me.

"Good morning beautiful." Devan said smiling.

"Good morning handsome." I said kissing him again.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"They had to go home because the doctor said that you can only have 6 people with you so us six stayed." Devan said laying his head next to mine.

"I'm glad that you guys did stay." I said before drifting off again.

*30 minutes later*

I woke up 30 minutes after falling asleep to only find Ally and Devan awake with me.

"Well look who is awake." Ally said smiling.

"Good morning to you to Ally." I said smiling and then scooting over so she can climb in the bed by my.

"What happened to me and why am I in the hospital?" I asked confused as Ally climbed next to me.

"Long story short Sebastian kidnapped you, almost stabbed you, we saved you before he did, you saw the gash in your stomach and passed out." Ally said hugging me.

"Why did he do that and how did you find me?" I asked.

"I dont know why why he did it and I have my and your back at all times." Ally said laying her head down next to me.

"Same with you sis." I said hugging her tightly.

"I love you Abbie." Devan blurted out.

"I love you too Devan." I said grabbing the collar of his shirt, pulling him down, and kissing him.

"Ewww get a room." Ally said jokingly.

"We are in a room Al." Devan said smirking.

"You know what I meant." Ally said playfully punching him. Dad walked in with clothes because the doctor said that I was free to go. Ally walked into the bathroom and helped me so I didn't hurt myself. I pulled my black and white sweater over my black bra, I put on my jeans and shoes. After I was done I brushed my hair out and walkes out of the bathroom. After I left the bathroom we went home.