Chapter 19

Ally's Pov.

I woke up before Abbie today and decided to let her sleep in a little longer. I carefully climbed out of my bed and slipped a shirt over top of my sports bra before heading downstairs to see all 12 boys sitting in the massive living room.I sat down next to Sam and rested my head on his shoulder as I let out a small yawn.

"Morning sleepy head."Dad smiled and I just smiled small at him as I tried to wake up  a little more.

"Morning."I replied in a groggy morning voice.

"So what're you and Abbie doing today?"Joey asked.

"We're going on a double date at 5 we're meeting the boys at the park."I smiled and they all had small smiles on their faces.

"Sounds great."They grinned and I nodded with a smile.

~

It was now time to get ready for the date with the boys and I was trying to get Abbie to wear a dress.

"Hell no Ally I'm not wearing a dress."She frowned but I kept on nodding and shoved a teal dress in her hands.

"You are and that's the end of it."I smiled and she huffed in annoyance before walking into my bathroom and slamming the door shut.

I smiled in victory before slipping on my dress. It was nice, it was a nice purple color and rested just above my knees. I slipped on my black heels and put on my heart necklace.Just as I was about to start on my hair Abbie walked out looking gorgeous. It fit her perfectly, the dress hugged her curves and was just above the knees. She was also wearing pair of my heels she looked amazing.

"You look amazing A."I smiled and she grinned widely at me.

"You do to."She smiled.

Abbie did my hair for me and put it in a pony tail before curling it. I curled Abbie's hair and may I say I did a pretty good job. We just finished checking ourselves in the mirror when the doorbell rang. 

Abbie and I both started walking downstairs and smiled as we saw our dates. Devan was in dress pants and had a black button up on. And Collins was also in black dress pants with a white button up. The guys looked great.

We walked down and the boys had huge smiles on their faces as they saw us come into view. 

"You looks amazing Abbie."Devan grinned and Abbie blushed.

"You do to."She blushed.

"Stunning as always."Collins complimented me. I blushed at his words and smiled.

"Not so bad yourself."I smiled.

"Have them home by 10."Dad demanded and the boys nodded.

"And don't hurt them or I'll beat your asses."Joey said and the boys nodded once again before leading us out to the car.

I can already tell this is going to be a great date.

Authors note: Its Teagan. Hows everyone doing? Hope you're enjoying the book. Don't be a silent reader tell us what you think of the book. Love you guys.