Chapter 20

Abbie's +POV+ 

Ally, Collins, Devan, and I went to the park and it started to get cold. I'm guessing Devan noticed because he took his jacket off and wrapped it around my shoulders. We just sat there for what seemed like hours talking to each other. Devan and Collins had a picnic planned for us and when it started to get dark we just sat there and stared at the stars. I snuggled up against Devan to get warmer. Devan used two of his fingers to move my head so that I can face him. He leaned in and in a matter of seconds his lips connected with mine and then pulled away. 

"Awe my little brother had his first kiss." Collins said.

"Awe A you had your first kiss." Ally said and I smacked her arm.

"Just because you didn't have yours doesn't mean you can point mine out to the whole world." I said smirking and dropping a hint for Collins. 

"Ok I'm sorry jeez A that hurt." She said rubbing her arm. Before we knew it Collins kissed Ally and then pulled away and Ally was blushing.

"Awe my older brother just had his first kiss." Devan said mocking Collins.

"Awe Al you had your first kiss." I said mocking Ally. Devan and I started to laugh because we did what they did to us.

"Holy crap." Ally said looking at her phone.

"Whats wrong Al?" I asked Ally.

"It's 9:50 and we have to be home in 10 minutes." Ally said showing me the time.

"Oh my god we gotta go." I said. Then we started to pack up and ran to the car. We rushed home to make it in time and not get grounded or yelled at.

"Thanks you Collins it was great." Ally said.

"Bye Devan thank you for a wonderful night and I'll text you I get inside." I said hugging Devan.

"Bye Ally." Collins said hugging her.

"Bye Abbie." Devan said still hugging me and then they left.

"Oh crap I forgot to give Devan his jacket back." I said holding it.

"I forgot to give Collins his too." Ally said holing it in her hands.

A/N: Hey its Kelsey and I'm hoping that you guys are liking the story so far and stop being a silent reader. Bye luv ya.