Chapter 10

Abbie's +POV+

Today I dyed my hair pink. My dad agreed that I can due my hair every month whatever color that I want. The boys are having their friends come over so that I can meet them and one of the guys has a daughter around my age so I'm happy to meet her. They are gonna be here any second so I'm gonna get ready. I grabbed my black Nirvana sweater, a pair of my black jeans,and a pair of black boots. After I got ready I went downstairs and I saw 6 guys along with a girl any my family in the living room.

"Finally." Jonah said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Hi I'm Connor Franta this is Ricky Dillon, Jc Caylen, Sam Pottorff, Trevor Moran, Kian Lawley, and our newest member Ally Franta." Said the guy with brown quiffed hair.

"I already know who the girl is." I said.

"How?" My dad asked me.

"She was the girl that I was sitting next to when you adopted,me." I said.

"Well introduce yourself." Nick said.

"I'm Abbie Gatto." I said with a fake smile. After I introduced myself Ally and I were made to hang out so we went to my room.

"So Ally how is it with your new family?" I asked.

"Better than it was in that he'll hole of an orphanage. How about your?" Ally answered/asked me.

"Better than it was in the living he'll that I called my first home." I said smiling.

"How old are you?" Ally asked.

"15 you?" I asked.

"15, my birthday is October 9th, 2000." She said smiling.

"Omfg same." I said excitedly. After a while we got to know each other and to be honest I really want to be her friend.

"Wanna be friends?" We asked in unison.

"Well duh." We said at the same time and then we started to hug. I told her that my dad let's me dye my hair whatever color I want every month and she said that Connor is letting her do the same thing.

A/N: It's Kelsey and I am really hoping that you guys are liking the story. If you didn't notice already I am writing SDK's and Where's povs and Teagan is writing O2L's and Ally's povs.