Chapter 3

Abbie's +POV+

AS we pulled up to a huge house I just smiled at the thought of a new home and family. After Joey stopped the car we got out and he helped me with my bags once again. When we walked in the door we were greeted by 5 other guys. I have to admit that I was a little scared because the orphanage I lived at was only for girls. 

"Welcome to the SDK family." Joey said.

"What does SDK stand for Joey?" I asked confused.

"Settle Down Kids." The shortest one answered.

"What are your guys' names?" I asked.

"I'm Josh Sobo." The tallest one said.

"I'm Jonah Green" The shortest one answered.

"We are Nick and Adam Buongiovanni." The twins said.

"I'm Ryan Abe." Said the last boy.

"I'm Abbie Summers... I mean Gatto." I said smiling at my new family.

"If you want you can make Summers your middle name if you don't have one." Joey said hugging me.

"I don't so can my middle name be Nicole please?" I asked.

"Hmmmm....Abbie Nicole Gatto sounds amazing." Jonah said. 

"Yay." I said smiling and it feels weird because no one has ever made me smile.

"Wanna see your room?" Josh asked.

"Sure." I said as all of the guys started to lead me to my room. I opened the door and I saw a white bedroom made for a tomboy and my jaw dropped.

"If you don't like it we can change it for you." Adam said.

"No I love this room." I said hugging everybody.

"Ok." Nick said.

"How did you guys know that you would adopt a tomboy?" I asked.

"I just had a feeling." Joey said.

"I love you dad." I said.

"You called me dad." Joey said.

"I will keep calling you Joey I'm sorry." I said looking at the ground.

"No you can keep calling me dad it makes me happy." Joey said hugging me.

"I'm so glad that you are my family." I said happily.

"We are happy to have you in the SDK family." Ryan said as all of the boys started a group hug with me. After the group hug the boys left so I can unpack and set up my room. 20 minutes later I went downstairs I didn't see anyone but Jonah.

"Where are the boys?" I asked sitting next to him on the couch.

"They went to the store to get you welcome to the family gifts." Jonah answered while looking at his phone.

"Why didn't you go?" I asked pulling out my phone.

"I wanted to stay here and watch you so I told them what to get you from me." Jonah said.

"Oh ok." I said getting on youtube.

A/N: Hey guys its Kelsey and I hope that you are enjoying the book as much as Teagan and I are writing it.