Chapter 6

Abbie's +POV+

As soon as the boys rushed in I started to cry. They kept asking but I wouldn't answer and just kept crying. They kept getting closer and closer but I just kept scooting further away from them. They left after a while and I went back to sleep while watching tv on the Xbox One and the flat screen tv in my room.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up and walked downstairs to find all of the boys eating and waiting for me.

"Now do you wanna answer?" Jonah asked staring at me.

"Fine, I had a nightmare about what my first foster dad did to me, but instead of my first foster dad and his friends it was you guys beating me and then Jonah pulled a knife out of his pocket and slit my throat." I said as I started to cry.

"Listen Abbie, we would never do that." Joey said.

"My first foster's dad would like cut my wrists and then after the last beating he sent me back to that hell hole." I said still crying.

"listen baby girl we would never do that trust me we are really sweet and loving just wait until you get to know us better." Jonah said now hugging me.

"I love you guys." I said to them.

"We love you to." The said in unison and then starting a group hug.

A/N: Its Kelsey and I'm sorry for the short chapter but I promise that it'll be longer next time.

Adopted by Who? (SDK and O2L Crossover)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara