Chapter 13

Ally's Pov.
Abbie and I decided that we wanted to get into our comfy clothes as soon as possible. But when Abbie's came back into my room we both let out small laughs.

Abbie's was wearing a sweatshirt that said hug dealer and mine said nap queen.

" I love you sweater." We both said causing us to both laugh a little.

" You're slippers are adorable." Abbie laughed at my Bunny slippers.

" Shut up." I mumbled while rolling my eyes.

"Lets get some food!"Abbie yelled and I laughed but agreed.

We headed downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of root beer and two glasses along with two bags of chips. And Abbie grabbed a big package of sour patch kids and sour gummy worms. We smiled at each other before running back upstairs and into my room.

We both climbed onto my bed and got comfy and started to pic out. After a while of just eating and no talking Abbie decided to speak up.

"I'm kinda pissed off at myself for never talking to you at the orphanage we could have been friends then. I was missing out."Abbie smiled at me and I awed.

"I know it was a shame but now we're friends and that's all I could ask for."I smiled and it was now here turn to awe at me.

"You're the best."She smiled and hugged me, which I gladly reciprocated.

"You really are the hug dealer."I laughed into her shoulder and she playfully pushed me away with a laugh.

"Maybe I made a mistake being friends with you that was a pretty terrible joke."She laughed and I rolled my eyes at her and playfully smacked her arm.

"If you think that's bad you should hear my bad pickup lines."I smiled and she grinned at me.

"Let me hear a few."She smirked and I laughed but decided to go for it anyways. Why wouldn't I?

"Are you a volcano? Because I lava you."I laughed and she giggled.

"That was pretty bad, got any other ones?"She asked and boy she didn't know what she was getting into.

"Are you a keyboard?Because you're just my type."

"Was you're Dad a baker?Because you got a nice set of buns."

"Are you from Paris? Because Eiffel for you."

"I'm glad I brought my library card because, I'm checking you out."

"Are you a camera?Because every time I see you I can't help but smile."

It went on like that for the next twenty minutes and by the end of it we were both laughing so hard we were crying.

" Those were absolutely terrible."She laughed and I grinned.

"I know but there so bad there funny."I laughed along with her.

"You're so weird."She grinned.

"I know and so are you. It makes us more interesting."I smiled and she nodded along.

"I rather be weird then boring."She smiled and I agreed.

"Well we'll be weird together then."I grinned.

Authors Note: Hey Its Teagan hope you're enjoying the book. Please comment and vote and all the jazz. Love you guys.