Chapter 7

Ally's Pov.

When I woke up the next morning I smiled as the light from the windows shined into the room making it feel somewhat magical in here. And you could say it is magical in here. My new room is like a palace compared to my room at the orphanage. 

My old room was stuffy and crammed with little to no space for anything. This room is humongous and has anything a teenage girl would ever need. I stretched as I sat up in my bed and carefully climbed down the ladder and onto the soft rug. 

I walked sleepily over to my closet and picked out my outfit for today. I felt like wearing something a little more girly today so I decided on wearing my over sized penguin sweater, black skinny jeans and a pair of pink and white sneakers. I decided to do something special with my hair today.

I put loose curls into it and put it in a half up half down style. All in all I think I look pretty good and its a bonus that its all very comfortable. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs with a skip in my step.

I smiled as I made it to the kitchen and saw all 6 boys already there sitting down at the table. I took the last available seat which was beside J.C and across from Dad. I smiled and let a small yawn escape my lips.

"Morning."I smiled.

"Morning sleeping beauty, you know its like 11:30 right?"Sam laughed and my eyes widened in shock. I never sleep in this late. I'm always up by 7:30 at the latest.

"Woops."I shrugged causing all the boys to laugh.

"What're we doing today?"J.C asked while handing me a glass of orange juice. I smiled at him and thankfully took it and sipped at it.

"We're taking Ally out shopping for some new clothes."Kian  grinned and my eyes widened.

"You really don't have to I have enough clothes already."I insured and Ricky just waved me off.

"We're going and that's final."He grinned at me and I groaned but didn't say anything else.

~

After breakfast we headed to the mall in the van the boys have. When we got there we all went our separate ways. I stuck with Dad and Ricky though. We headed into adidas and bought a few things each I got some shoes and a bag and Dad and Ricky just got some random stuff.

An hour later we had our arms full of shopping bags and we were exhausted. We met back up with the guys and started heading to the car but that's when I saw him.

I froze out my breathing hitched as I saw someone that I never wanted to see again. My ex-boyfriend Johnny. He was with some of his friends at a table near the food court. I couldn't take my eyes off of him and you could say a died a little when he looked me dead in the eyes.

He smirked before getting up and heading my way but I didn't want any chance of having to talk this boy again. I grabbed Dads hand and ran out the door with the boys following behind with confused and worried looks on their faces. When we made it back to the car I finally stopped and the tears just started rolling down my face alarming all the boys.

"Whats wrong sweetheart?"Dad asked as he came closer to me and wrapped me into a hug. I buried my head into his chest and continued sobbing.

"Who was that guy?"Trevor asked as he probably saw what was going on between Johnny and I.

"My ex-boyfriend."I said but it came out muffled due to my head still being buried in Dad's chest.

I looked over to the boys and they all gave me sympathetic smiles. Soon enough I was in a huge O2L group hug and couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face. These guys make me so happy. I'm glad their my family now.

Authors Note: Hey its Teagan. Hows it going everyone? I hope you're enjoying the book. Please remember to vote and comment. Feel free to tell us how you're liking the book so far. Love you guys.