Chapter 23

Ally's Pov.
The next day when I texted Abbie she tole me to come over to her houkse because something happened yesterday that she has to tell me about.

I quickly got dressed into 'I liked unicorns before it was cool' shirt,blue ripped jeans and black bow flats. I quickly did my makeup and headed my way to Abbies.

It's awesome how she doesn't live that far away from me making it perfect the perfect distance to walk to.

When I got to her house I knocked on the door and I smiled as I saw Abbie open the door. She grinned at me before pulling me inside and bringing up to her room.

" I brought you a penguin to help you feel better." I smiled as I passed the little penguin to her. She smiled at me and put it on her beside table.

" So what happened yesterday?"I asked and she groaned.

" My ex Sebastian was being a total jerk. He wouldn't leave me alone until I agreed to go on a date with him. I agreed only to get him to leave me alone but he brought me to his house for the date. As soon as he left the room I bolted it and got of there." She explained and I nodded along.

" But I thought you and Devan were a thing?" I asked with furrowed brows and she nodded slightly.

" We are but we aren't official." She explained and I nodded with a smile.

" Okay."I said now understanding everything.

" So what's going on between you and Collins?"She asked and my face instantly flushed.

" He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes."I grinned and she squealed in excitement.

" Oh my god A you have a boyfriend. That's amazing." She grinned and I nodded along with her.

" Is he a good kisser?"She asked and I nodded with a blush.

" Amazing."I exclaimed with a red face.

" Awww, Ally and Collins sitting in a tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g." She laughed and I rolled my eyes at her childish behavior.

"You're so immature sometimes."I  laughed.

" You know you love me." She smiles and I rolled my eyes.

" Yes unfortunately." I groaned.

Authors Note: Hey its Teagan. How's it going? Hope your liking this book. Please vote and comment. Love you all!