Chapter 40

Abbie's +POV+

I woke up this morning and got dressed. I left Ally to sleep and headed downstairs and saw that the only guy up was Devan.

"Devan I'm going to Penny board so I'll be back and I need you to stay here so you can tell them that I went out." I said grabbing my pink penny board out of the hallway closet.

"Love you see you when you get back." Devan said giving me a kiss before I left. I set my penny board down and began to ride it towards the skate park. When I got to the skate park all I saw was guys and no girls at all.

"What are you doing here!?" One of the guys yelled.

"I'm here to ride my penny board around in this skate park what does it look like!!" I yelled back.

"Girls aren't allowed here because they suck at doing what guys do!!!" The same guy yelled.

"Well would you like to test me!?" I yelled walking over to the group of guys. I set my penny board down and did a 360 flip and including a back flip shortly after. I left guys speechless.

"I have one question what's your name?" The guy asked.

"I'm Abbie Gatto. What are your names?" I asked/answered.

"I'm Mark Jacobs. These are my friends Gabe Marcos, Blaze Whitman, Adam Brooks, and Luke Jameson." Mark answered pointing out each of his friends.

"This may seem awkward and weird since we had just met but would you like to be our friend because obviously you just blew our minds and you were amazing?" Luke asked.

"Sure and if you guys would like to talk when I'm not at the skate park I'll need your numbers." I said. They gave their numbers and we hung out for the rest of the day.