Chapter 16

(Abbie is allowed to dye her hair 2 times a month now)

Abbie's +POV+

After Ally went on her date Connor invited my boys over so we can all hang out and just go swimming. We just sat there until I got a text from Devan.

(D=Devan M=Me)

D= Hey what are you doing

M= Waiting for Ally to get back from a date with your brother

D= Do you think that I can come over and hang out

M= Let me ask Connor and my dad

D= Ok

M= They said yeah

D= I need the address

M= 122 Sunset Drive (Not an actual address)

D= Be there in a few

M= Bye

I put my phone away and walked up to Ally's room to change out of my pajamas. I put on my Royals baseball jersey, a pair of skinny jeans with slits, my gray converse, my dope snapback, I painted my nails black, I put on my MCR and FOB band bracelets, and put my black earrings back in my ears. I dyed my hair purple before Ally and I went to sleep last night but I had to ask and my dad let. I go back downstairs just in time to here a knock on the door.

"I GOT IT!!!!" I yelled. I answered to see Devan there waiting for me to let him in. Dad and Connor came in from the back soaking wet.

"What happened to you two?" I asked laughing and then Devan joined in.

"Kian and Jonah pushed us in the pool." They said.

"Who is this?" Kian asked.

"This is my friend Devan Key." I said.

"I thought you were inviting a girl not a boy." Dad said.

"Chill its ok dad we are just friends." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ok jeez Abbie." My dad said in defense and Devan and I just started to laugh. After a while of standing in silence we all go back outside and wait for Ally and Collins to show up. I took out my phone and started to text Ally.

(A=Ally M=Me)

M= Hey

A= Hey

M= Where are you

A= On my way home with Collins

M= Well hurry up because my Dad and Connor decided to have a barbecue

A= Ok

M= Just bring Collins because I have Devan here and they can go home at the same time

A= we'll be there in a few.

I set my phone on the table next to the pool and then out of nowhere I was in the pool soaking wet. I got out to see Devan and Dad laughing at me.

"Ok who did that?" I asked with anger in my voice and then all of the boys pointed at Dad and Devan.

"Oh just wait!!" I yell stomping into the house.

A/N: Its Kelsey and I hope that you guys like this book. Plz vote and comment on it and remember don't be a silent reader. Luv Ya Bye.